Boutique Luxury Just off the Mag Mile
Ivy Boutique Hotel • Chicago, IL
- A Minimum Two-Night Stay for Two in a King Suite
- Book Consecutive Nights for an Extended Stay
Some streets are said to be paved in gold, but the expression is about as close to literal as you can get when applied to Chicago's Magnificent Mile. The main byway between the city's booming business district and its, well, Gold Coast, "Mag Mile" is dotted from end to end with everything glitzy—from high-end jewelers and clothiers that comprise some of the best shopping in the world to a glamourous and fast-paced nightlife scene.
Just steps from the Magnificent Mile, the 63-room Ivy Boutique Hotel combines the privacy of a luxury residence with the amenities and service of a five-star hotel. The interior—sleek, sophisticated—is appointed with contemporary furnishings and local artwork, with earth tones and electric lavender accents throughout. The Sky Terrace rooftop bar, an alfresco affair on the 16th floor, boasts up-close views of the Chicago skyline, plenty of semi-private seating, and a smart menu of hand-crafted cocktails and small plates made with locally sourced produce.
At 675 square feet, King Suites come equipped with a separate living area that features an oversize lounge couch, a work desk, and complimentary wireless Internet. Step into the marble bathroom and luxuriate in a rain shower or relax in the deep soaker tub, and call it a night in your California king-size bed, which is draped in 400-thread-count sheets.
• Shop the Magnificent Mile
• Sprawl out in the great green spaces of Northerly Island
• Tour the Glessner House, the 1880s residential masterpiece and muse for Frank Lloyd Wright
• Find inspiration at the Museum of Contemporary Art Chicago
"Tucked into Chicago's tony Near North neighborhood, the Ivy Boutique Hotel caters to the urban eco-chic crowd who yearn to be close to designer shops on Michigan Avenue ... but that also have a passion for practicing environmental conservation."-- Read Fodor's Review of the Ivy Boutique Hotel
the fine print
- Minimum two-night stay required; nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in; must be 21 or over to check-in
- Reservation Name must match the name on the traveler's photo identification, which must be presented at check-in. Bookings are non-transferable.
- Escapes Bookings are only valid for the date(s) purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; Escapes Bookings are subject to forfeiture
- Escapes Bookings expire on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email. You must redeem your Escapes Booking on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email
- Your Escapes Booking is valid for 2 guests
- 16.40% sales taxes are not included and will be collected at time of redemption
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the hotel property are not included
- No refunds allowed
- Not valid on existing reservations or toward group stays
- Escapes Bookings must be used in a single visit and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Other standard terms and conditions may apply; visit www.livingsocial.com/terms for more information
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms