Fine Dining and Relaxing Massages in Beautiful Oxfordshire
Bignell Park Hotel • Oxon, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Superior Double Room
- Daily Full English Breakfast
- £25 to Spend Per Guest on À La Carte Menu
- 20-Minute Back, Neck, and Shoulder Massage Each
- Late 2 p.m. Checkout
- Seven-Day Availability Until January 30, 2014
Winston Churchill reportedly once said: "My tastes are simple: I am easily satisfied with the best". Satisfy your own good tastes with an Escape to Bignell Park Hotel, just 15 minutes from Churchill's birthplace.
This ace deal from the charming 18th-century hotel offers two nights' bed and breakfast in a superior double room for £199 (up to a £454 value). Guests can upgrade to a four-poster room for an additional £20 at time of booking. The elegant en suite rooms aim for peerless comfort, with views over the landscaped gardens and beautiful Oxfordshire countryside. Once settled in, unwind fully with an included 20-minute back, neck, and shoulder massage by the resident internationally qualified beauty therapist of the newly opened Visage Beauty Salon. Upgrades to a hot stone massage or alternative treatments are offered subject to availability.
Prepare yourself for a sterling shopping trip with £25 to spend on the à la carte menu in the hotel's Oaks Restaurant, where you can dine in the minstrels gallery overlooking the fireplace. Enjoy a starter such as prawn and apple salad with lemon and herb mayonnaise, before moving on to the likes of seared lamb rump with dauphinoise potatoes, roasted root vegetables, and rosemary jus.
Once you've had a premium night's rest and tucked into breakfast, it's time to hit Bicester Village just two miles away. With 130 boutiques and designer brands such as Mulberry, Temperley London, and Matthew Williamson plus high street favourites, this is the pinnacle of purchase for shopping aficionados. Even if clothes leave you cold, make the most of your late 2 p.m. checkout and head to some prime beauty spots nearby—from the impressive Blenheim Palace, Chuchill's birthplace, to glorious Oxford just ten miles away, or the stunning ruins at Minster Lovell.
This Escape is for two people, with availability for all seven days of the week until January 30, 2014. Upgrades to a Four-Poster Room are £20 per night, whilst an upgrade to a Junior Suite is £30 per night, payable directly to the hotel. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at email@example.com.
"Oxfordshire is a well-bred, well-preened kind of place with plenty of rustic charm and headline attractions."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by January 30, 2014
- Voucher excludes 24-26 (inclusive) and 31 December 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a superior room
- Upgrades available to a 4 Poster at £20 per night, or a Junior Suite at £30 per night. Payable directly to hotel and subject to availability
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Children allowed
- Wi-Fi included
- Upgrades available; subject to availability
- Voucher includes: Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Superior Double Room, Daily Full English Breakfast, £25 to Spend Per Guest on À La Carte Menu, Back, Neck, and Shoulder Massage Each, Late 2 p.m. Checkout, Seven-Day Availability Until January 30, 2014
- The back, neck and shoulder massage is 20 minutes. Upgrades to the hot stone massage and other treatments are available - subject to availability. Appointments must be made in advance
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 01869 326550 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 30, 2014 • Enjoy By January 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
or call our concierge at 0207 763 4600
- 56% savings