Exploring the Sips and Slopes of Trendy Whistler
Summit Lodge & Spa • Whistler, Canada
- A One-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays beginning September 2 ($99)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two, Any Days of the Week beginning September 2 ($239)
- Complimentary Wine Pairing with Purchase of Tour at Whistler Tasting Tours
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
Pop into British Columbia's southern Pacific Range and you'll see why this branch of the Coast Mountains is buzzing with outdoor enthusiasts, from hikers, bikers, and kayakers to skiers and snowboarders. But it's not just nature that draws the crowds. Whistler Village's teeming nightlife and thriving restaurant scene, not to mention its robust shopping opportunities, have combined to make the town one of North America's top getaway destinations.
The boutique digs at Summit Lodge & Spa—complete with pool and hot tub—are thoughtfully appointed with original British Columia artwork and contemporary furnishings. With a fully equipped kitchenette, flat-screen TV, and Wi-Fi, your Deluxe Studio's stash of amenities delivers a cushy stay in the heart of Whistler. Got a pup in tow? The lodge is pet-friendly and welcomes wet noses of all kinds.
During the day, explore hundreds of miles of hiking and biking trails just steps from Summit Lodge & Spa. Or, for an urbane experience in the mountains, book one of the delicious dining tours offered by Whistler Tasting Tours. With your tour, you'll also receive a complimentary wine pairing. At night, tuck into a meal at Elements Urban Tapas Parlour. Located inside Summit, the restaurant received a nod from Pique Newsmagazine for its delectable appetizers. Later, rejuvenate with a trip to the lodge's Taman Sari Royal Heritage Spa.
"We really enjoyed our stay at the Summit Lodge & Spa! The biggest draw for us to stay here was the location and that we were able to bring our dog along at no additional cost."-- Hotels.com
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays from September 2 to December 10, 2013; must book reservations with the property by October 15, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in
- Blackout date(s): September 6, 7, 27, 28; November 8, 9, 10
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 10, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 10, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 10, 2013 • Enjoy By December 10, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 0% savings