A Place to Call Home in Palm Springs
Marquis Villas Resort • Palm Springs, CA
- A Minimum Two-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in a One-Bedroom Suite
- $25 Food-and-Beverage Credit at Match Box Restaurant
- Book Up to Ten Consecutive Nights for an Extended Stay
Long a mecca for golfers, design enthusiasts, and shoppers—but mostly those seeking a little R&R in the perennially sunny climate of the desert—Palm Springs is unrivaled when it comes to Southern California resort towns. Just over 100 miles from both Los Angeles and San Diego, and mere minutes from Joshua Tree National Park, this surprisingly green oasis in the Sonoran draws more than 1.5 million visitors each year. It's easy to get to, hard to leave, and just the recharge that city-dwellers seek.
In the shadow of the San Jacinto Mountains, and in the heart of Palm Springs, Marquis Villas Resort offers spacious accommodations for your vacation in this desert oasis. When you're not hitting the links or shopping the boutiques, the resort offers a handful of on-site activities for your enjoyment, including a fitness center, a tennis court, a heated pool flanked by mature palm trees, and a hot tub. Each one-bedroom unit is like an upscale apartment, appointed with tasteful furnishings, a fully equipped kitchen, and a private patio or balcony. You'll even have a living room, replete with fireplace and sofa, to relax during your stay. You'll also have complimentary Wi-Fi and cable TV at your disposal.
Don't feel like cooking? You'll get $25 to spend on food and drink at Match Box Restaurant, known for its gourmet pizza, which is cooked in an authentic wood-fired masonry oven. But you'll also find a hearty menu of bistro items here, including surf-and-turf fare, all prepared with the freshest ingredients.
"The Marquis Villas Resort turned out to be exactly what I needed, and more. The room was actually a large one-bedroom apartment, with a comfortable living room, patio, and kitchen. Very fresh and clean. And what a bargain."-- Hotels.com
the fine print
- Includes one $25 Match Box Restaurant voucher
- Minimum two-night stay required; nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in; must be 21 or over to check-in
- Reservation Name must match the name on the traveler's photo identification, which must be presented at check-in. Bookings are non-transferable.
- Escapes Bookings are only valid for the date(s) purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; Escapes Bookings are subject to forfeiture
- Escapes Bookings expire on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email. You must redeem your Escapes Booking on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email
- Check-in: 4 p.m. / Checkout: 10 a.m.
- Your Escapes Booking is valid for 4 guests (up to 2 adults and up to 2 children)
- 16.50% sales taxes and $10/day resort fees are not included and will be collected at time of redemption
- $100 refundable incidental deposit is due at the time of check-in with major credit cards or debit cards
- Charges for additional services and gratuity at the hotel property are not included
- No refunds allowed
- Not valid on existing reservations or toward group stays
- Escapes Bookings must be used in a single visit and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Other standard terms and conditions may apply; visit www.livingsocial.com/terms for more information
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms