Big Fun on Texas's Padre Island
Best Western on the Island • Corpus Christi, TX
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Double-Queen Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($89)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Double-Queen Room, Fridays and Saturdays between November 1, 2013, and February 27, 2014 ($125)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Double-Queen Room, Fridays and Saturdays between September 2 and October 31, 2013 ($164)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
They say everything's bigger in Texas, so it should come as no surprise that Padre Island is the longest barrier reef in the world, stretching more than 100 miles as it follows the Gulf coastline from Corpus Christi to South Padre Island. And the list of things to do here is nearly as long: From Downtown Corpus Christi, an easily walkable city of about 300,000 residents, to nearby Padre Island National Seashore, you'll find bustling restaurants and shops, all-but-vacant beaches, deep-sea fishing charters, and sea turtle nesting grounds, among just about every other diversion you can imagine.
On North Padre, Best Western on the Island boasts views of Corpus Christi Bay and a host of amenities to make your stay comfortable, including a heated outdoor pool. Each guest room is equipped with a high-definition cable TV, a refrigerator and microwave, and complimentary high-speed Internet, while a complimentary full hot breakfast awaits each morning.
• Charter a boat for a drawn-out ride around stunning Laguna Madre
• Take a stroll along the Padre Island National Seashore as the afternoon sun lingers over the bay.
• Explore the Texas State Aquarium or the U.S.S. Lexington Museum on the Bay, both about 25 minutes from the hotel
"The room was very clean and comfortable. Great location. The staff at the front desk were friendly."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 4 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 4 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Option A valid for weeknight (Sunday through Thursday) stays September 2, 2013 through February 27, 2014; Option B: only valid for weekend stays between September 2 through October 31, 2013; Option C: only valid for weekend stays between November 1, 2013 through February 27, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for two guests
- Nights must be spent consecutively
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Pets are allowed for additional fee of $20 per pet/night; pets must be declared at time of booking
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 27, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 27, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 27, 2014 • Enjoy By February 27, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings