A Cottage in the Woods by the Bay
Deer Harbor Cottages • Deer Harbor, WA
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Two Adults and Two Children in the Cottage on the Bluff ($245)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Eight Guests in the Norton's Harbor View Cottage ($325)
- $25 Massage Credit per Person
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Six Nights
The largest island in the San Juan archipelago plays host to a huge population of black-tailed deer and bald eagles, and it's one of the country's best places to spot migrating orca whales. It's all about nature here on Orcas Island, and the Deer Harbor Cottages put you in the middle of the action.
The charming Cottage on the Bluff is pet-friendly and features a propane fireplace, a king-size log bed, a full-size cottage couch, a kitchenette with stove, a microwave and fridge, a private bathroom, and a satellite TV with a library of DVDs. Venture outside to your deck, where a four-person hot tub overlooks the harbor and the pristine Olympic Peninsula.
The three-bedroom, two-bathroom Norton's Harbor View Cottage sits on a knoll overlooking Deer Harbor. With a king, two queens, a double twin, a queen-size air bed, a pack-n-play crib, and a full kitchen, this spacious home comfortably accommodates up to eight guests. Watch the sunset over the Olympic Mountains from the Jacuzzi spa on your private deck; stretch out with a book on the leather couch; or play pool, foosball, basketball, and darts in the game room.
Either way, you're a short walk from the harbor, where you might spot killer whales, minke whales, bald eagles, seals, and porpoises. Open-water kayaking offers similar thrills, while landlubbers will revel in the numerous hiking trails frequented by black-tailed deer. After a day of activities, head for a massage at the Ataraxia Spa Cabin before taking a short evening stroll to the family-owned Dee Harbor Inn Restaurant, famous for its locally caught, wild king salmon and halibut.
"The island, which covers 58 square miles, is a particular favorite of nature lovers who come to enjoy the views of green rolling pastures, the hiking trails of Moran State Park, the forested mountains ... and fjordlike bays."-- Frommer's
"It was a wonderful cottage: A small resort in its own with a hot sauna and a game room. The accommodations were tastefully decorated, comfortable, and cozy. We had a great time."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 3 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays September 1 - December 31, 2013; must book by November 30, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes $25 per person massage voucher
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Option A: voucher valid for up to 2 adults and up to 2 children
- Option B: voucher valid for up to 8 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Children are welcome at the property
- Pets are allowed for additional fee of $25 per pet per night
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2013 • Enjoy By December 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings