A Stay for Couples or Groups in the Stunning Scottish Countryside
Altamount House Hotel • Scotland, United Kingdom
- Overnight Hotel Stay for Two People in a Double or Twin Room (£79)
- Four-Night Midweek or Three-Night Weekend Self-Catering Break for Up to Six People (£299)
- Full Scottish Breakfast and Late 1 p.m. Checkout (Hotel Stay Only)
- Bottle of House Wine If Dining in the Hotel Restaurant
The site of Scone Palace in Perthshire saw dozens of Scottish kings crowned, until Edward I of England carried the ceremonial coronation stone off to Westminster and hid it under his throne. If you're looking to sneak off for some precious private time, then the Perthshire region still has bags to offer—from historic sights to wild scenery and outdoor pursuits—and Altamount House in Blairgowrie is an appropriately regal place to stay.
The hotel boasts 19 rooms decked out in an elegantly traditional style, and you can stay for one night for £79 (up to a £140 value). Guests opting to stay overnight at the hotel will also be treated to a late 1 p.m. checkout. Alternatively, choose instead to stay in the property's own self-catering accommodation, suitable for up to six guests. Offering purpose-built accommodation in a a tranquil setting, you can choose between a three-night weekend stay (Friday to Monday) or a four-night midweek stay (Monday to Friday) for just £299 (up to a £760 value).
Guests staying in the hotel will awake to a full Scottish breakfast in the morning, whereas a bottle of wine is included with all packages should you choose to dine in the Peacock Restaurant, where fresh produce and local meat and fish forms the basis of a tempting menu.
Scone Palace, on the site of the former Scone Abbey, is well worth the short drive south; sitting both beautiful and imposing on the outskirts of Perth, it houses a feast of art, antiques, and history. Fans of the sport of kings will want to check out Perth Racecourse, celebrating four centuries of racing in Perth this year, and golfers will also find a variety of acclaimed courses.
This Escape is for two people. Option A is based on double occupancy, and Options B and C are based on occupancy of up to six persons in two-bedroom cottages. The hotel package has availability for all seven days of the week. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge on email@example.com.
"This beautiful region is known as ‘Big Tree Country’, home of the tallest trees, widest conifer, and tallest hedge in Britain."-- Perthshire
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B and C must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by September 13, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Option A based on double occupancy in a double room, Option B and C based on occupancy of up to 6 persons in 2 Bedroom Cottages
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Dogs allowed. £10 per dog per day, payable directly to hotel
- Wi-Fi included
- Upgrades available; subject to availability
- Voucher includes:
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 01250 873512 or email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 13, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 13, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 13, 2013 • Enjoy By September 13, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
or call our concierge at 0207 763 4600
- 44% savings