Grade-I Listed Manor House in Suffolk
Hintlesham Hall Hotel • Suffolk, United Kingdom
- One- (£109), Two- (£189), or Three-Night (£259) Stay for Two People in Standard Double
- Daily Breakfast
- Three-Course Dinner on First Evening
- Late 12 p.m. Checkout
Ipswich is home to a bustling waterfront, myriad independent shops, and one impressive arts scene; think theatres, galleries, museums and a heritage that features names like Thomas Gainsborough, John Constable, Jean Ingelow, VS Pritchett, and Leonard Squirrel. Brush up on your local culture—both historic and modern—courtesy of this Escape to the luxury, Grade I-listed Hintlesham Hall Hotel.
In our humble opinion, this Escape is something of a masterstroke: two people will stay at the elegant Suffolk manor house overnight without dinner for £109 (up to a £179 value), for two nights with dinner for £189 (up to a £399 value), or for three nights with dinner for £259 (up to a £553 value). However long you visit, you'll lay your easel in a picture-perfect standard double room: your accomodation features sophisticated country-modern décor, queen-size bed, en suite with bathrobes and amenities, desk area, seating area, TV with DVD player, and Wi-Fi access.
Daily breakfast is part and parcel of your package, but only those staying two or three nights will avail themselves of chef Alan Ford's magnum opus: a three-course dinner on the first evening from a menu that features dishes such as caramelised scallops with cauliflower and truffle oil purée, roast local partridge with beetroot and celeriac remoulade, Suffolk pork cooked three ways, homemade guava sorbet with fresh fruits, and Armagnac crème brulée with a date and walnut tuille biscuit.
Late midday check-out means there's plenty of time to find your muse in the local area: there's Christchurch Mansion for an extensive collection of art by Thomas Gainsborough and John Constable; Ipswich Museum, Ipswich Transport Museum, and the various pop-up museums in the town centre for history lovers; Wolsey Theatre and Ipswich Regent Theatre for thespians; the Buttermarket Centre and Tower Ramparts for shopaholics; and Ipswich Town Football Club and Foxhall Stadium for sports fans.
- This Escape is for two people.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org—be sure to quote the name of your property.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
"Hospitality and service are key features at this imposing Grade I listed country-house hotel, situated in 175 acres of grounds and landscaped gardens."-- The AA
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by November 30, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Children allowed: 0-2 years stay free. 3-15 years, £39 supplement per night payable directly to hotel
- Wi-Fi included
- Upgrades available; subject to availability
- Voucher includes One- (£109), Two- (£189), or Three-Night (£259) Stay for Two People in Standard Double, Daily Breakfast, Three-Course Dinner on First Evening, Late 12 p.m. Checkout
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Please contact 01473 652 334 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2013 • Enjoy By November 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
or call our concierge at 0207 763 4600
- 39% savings