Soaking Up The Scenes of Ohio's Amish Country
Inn at Honey Run • Millersburg, OH
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Select Room with a $30 Tarragon Credit ($279)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Club Level Honeycomb Room ($299)
- Or, a Three-Night Stay for Two in a Luxury Cottage ($759)
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Though known throughout Ohio as "Amish Country," this swath of Holmes County is more wine and cheese than horse and buggy. Peppered with vineyards and creameries, the spot is popular with oenophiles and foodies who flock to experience the decadent tastes of the region. Antiquing and craft enthusiasts will also be entertained; Holmes County is home to a large network of Amish carpenters and antique emporiums that serve as the anchor for an annual antique festival. Those seeking a taste of local history won't be disappointed by the sprinkling of Amish-centered museums, namely the The Amish and Mennonite Heritage Center.
Ohio Magazine gave The Inn at Honey Run the much-sought-after designation of Reader's Choice for Romantic Stay—and just an initial glimpse of its manicured grounds (an actual horticulturist-designed bird-and-butterfly sanctuary) and its 50 acres of hiking trails makes it easy to understand why. Each room is uniquely decorated in rich, earthy tones that reflect the natural scenes outside. Sumptuous king beds and private bathrooms with luxurious bath amenities offer a high level of comfort that is complemented with high-definition television, complimentary Wi-Fi access, and Keurig coffee makers. The Inn at Honey Run presents visitors with an award-winning culinary experience at Tarragon restaurant where a locally inspired menu features items that are dry smoked in the local Swiss tradition. Some seasonal favorites include pumpkin ravioli with duck confit or vegetarian chili presented in a squash dish. The adjacent Tarragon Lounge is the only location in the Amish heartland to offer a full-service bar.
Just two hours from both Cleveland and Columbus, The Inn at Honey Run offers the opportunity for sensory indulgence. Treat your eyes to scenic overlooks from the property's highest point—a prime spot for bird watching. Feel the wind on your face with a ziplining adventure or canoe excursion through Mohican State Park or a cycling trip on the Rails to Trails byways. Stroll the area's quaint villages where you can shop for finely crafted quilts or tickle your taste buds at the superb Raven's Glenn Winery or the chocolate emporium at Coblentz. Sports fans will find plenty of interest at Millersburg's Fire Ridge golf course or the award-winning Black Diamond Golf Course. If you still need more green, visit the AstroTurf champions enshrined at the Pro Football Hall of Fame.
“The property is in the heart of this quaint and timeless corner of the world. But... Honey Run is like a slice of Sonoma -- serene, elegant and luxurious.”-- Insider Ohio
"The Inn at Honey Run was absolutely magnificent. It is the cleanest place that I've stayed in in a very long time. The customer service was above and beyond. The food was excellent. We will be returning and recommending family and friends."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 10 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Must be 21 or over to check-in & stay
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): October 4, 5, 19 & 20, 2013
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 24, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 24, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 24, 2013 • Enjoy By December 24, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 34% savings