Welcome to the Other Las Vegas
The Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort and Spa • Henderson, NV
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Premium Lake View Room or a Traditional Resort View Room
- Welcome Drinks for Two
- Daily Lakeside Breakfast for Two
- Overnight Valet Parking
- Book Consecutive Nights for an Extended Stay
What if we told you that the bright lights of Las Vegas were not made of neon signs but of the night sky's twinkling stars? And what if we told you that the musical headliner wasn't a rock band but a whispering lakeside wind? Sound unbelievable? See for your yourself with an Escape to The Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa, a palm-lined oasis and AAA Four Diamond-rated resort and spa along the shores of the 320-acre Lake Las Vegas—and within a dice's roll of the rowdier Sin City Strip.
"This lavish resort on the shore of Lake Las Vegas has richly appointed rooms, with arched windows that offer sweeping views of the glittering lake and desert," says Fodor's review of The Westin Lake Las Vegas. The resort even features a small white-sand beach, where guests can enjoy watersports or s'mores by the fire at night. Rooms are outfitted with The Westin's signature Heavenly Bed and Bath, Keurig coffee makers with gourmet coffees and teas, a refrigerator, flat-screen TVs, guest dry-cleaning and laundry services, in-room video games, and 24-hour room service.
Named one of the World's Best Hotels by Travel + Leisure, the resort is a veritable jackpot when it comes to indulgent relaxation. Melt into a serene sanctuary in the Moroccan-inspired Spa Moulay, or cash in on some crisp green in the form of the Jack Nicklaus signature golf course. Sun yourself on the pool deck, drink from the pool bar in-hand. Center your spirit with a guided yoga class, or see the white-sand beach from the view of a paddle board. For top-of-the-line taste, reserving a table at the award-winning on-site Japanese restaurant, Marssa, is a must.
"Great service and a wonderful place to stay! Loved it!"-- LivingSocial Member
the fine print
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in
- Reservation Name must match the name on the traveler's photo identification, which must be presented at check-in. Bookings are nontransferrable.
- Escapes Bookings are only valid for the date(s) purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; Escapes Bookings are subject to forfeiture
- Escapes Bookings expire on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email. You must redeem your Escapes Booking on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email
- Must be 21 years of age or older to check in
- Valid for up to 2 guests; additional guests may stay in the same room for $25+tax per guest; no charge for children under 18 when occupying same room as adult(s) and using existing beds in rooms
- Taxes and $25 resort fee not included and payable to the property
- Resort fee includes: self parking, unlimited use of Westin Workout and Spa Moulay (spa treatments are additional), local and toll free calls, intra resort shuttle, concierge-assisted boarding passes, scheduled recreation and pool activities, high-speed internet access, daily newspaper, unlimited water craft rental (kayaks and pedal boats), scheduled strip shuttle, and secured golf bag storage
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the hotel property are not included
- No refunds allowed
- Not valid on existing reservations or room block stays
- Escapes Bookings must be used in a single visit and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
from $0* /night
(includes taxes and fees)