A Chic Glamping Experience in The Garden of England
Wallett's Court • Kent, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Luxury Tipi, Victorian Bathing Hut, or Staddle Hut
- Daily Full Kentish Breakfast
- Glass of Kentish Champagne on Arrival
- Three-Course Dinner on the First Evening
- Bottle of Wine If Dining on Second Evening
- Full Use of Spa Facilities
Eager youngsters can make do with campfires and a draughty patch of canvas, but when you're a grown up, you prefer camping with a touch of class. That's why we've teamed up with Wallett's Court to offer an altogether more stylish glamping experience in the heart of beautiful White Cliffs country—get two nights in the grounds of this historic hotel for £199 (up to a £414.75 value).
Located in unspolit grounds, Wallett's Court enjoys many accolades such as; a Member of Best Loved Hotels & Spa Hotels of The World and a Green Tourism Business Scheme Silver Award. You'll choose from a tipi, Staddle Hut, or Bathing Hut all of which have interiors designed and furnished by The White Cliffs Trading Co. Jack Wills University Outfitters & Lexington Concept Stores.
The beautiful tipis boast Siberian Goose Down duvets with thick denim covers, genuine Lapland Reindeer Skins for extra warmth, and extra blankets and goose down pillows. Diameter is a spacious 18 foot, and hi-spec toilet and shower facilities are available throughout the day just 30 metres away (toilet facilities are also available throughout the night in the hotel).
The Bathing Hut
In a quiet corner of the grounds is the beautifully refurbished Bathing Hut, a romantic bolthole with spectacular views over an area of outstanding natural beauty towards the cliff tops. The bathing hut has a double bed, wood burning stove, and outside its own deck with strip deck chairs.
The Staddle Hut
Named after the Stone "Mushrooms" on which the hut sits the Staddle Hut is a converted timber-framed grain store which now accommodates a double bed room and en suite shower room with a mezzanine bed platform with two single beds.
Since glamour is the name of the game here, you'll be welcomed on arrival with a glass of Kentish champagne each, and on the first night of your stay, retire to the hotel's acclaimed two AA Rosette restaurant for a three-course dinner. A Kentish breakfast is included each morning, and if you return on the second night to dine again, you'll receive a bottle of wine to accompany the cuisine. Ingredients are locally sourced and combined by the talented kitchen team to create mouthwatering dishes sure to please even the most discerning of palates.
Access to the hotel's plush Garden of England spa, complete with sauna, steam room, hot tub, and hydrotherapy pool, is also included—the perfect way to unwind.
This Escape is for two people. There is a £50 supplement for Saturday-night stays. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org—be sure to quote the name of the property.
"The atmosphere is as relaxed as ever, service is still 'swan-like' and the extensive wine list is a very decent collection of respectable names."-- The Mobile Food Guide
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed between August 14 and October 31, 2013
- £50 Saturday night supplement applies. Payable directly to hotel
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on two sharing in tipi, bathing hut or staddle hut
- Additional Sleepers - £20 per extra child/adult - In Staddle Hut Only (maximum 4 sleepers in total)
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Dogs are charged at £10 per night for the first dog and £5 per night for each additional dog
- Children permitted in Staddle Hut only
- Wi-Fi included
- Upgrades available; subject to availability
- Voucher includes: Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Luxury Tipi, Victorian Bathing Hut, or Staddle Hut, Daily Full Kentish Breakfast, Glass of Kentish Champagne on Arrival, Three-Course Dinner on the First Evening, Bottle of Wine If Dining on Second Evening, Full Use of Spa Facilities, Seven-Day Availability
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 01304 852424 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2013 • Enjoy By October 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
or call our concierge at 0207 763 4600
- 0% savings