Secluded Manor House Retreat in Bedfordshire
Woodland Manor Hotel • Bedford, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People in Standard Room
- Daily Breakfast
- Bottle of Wine if Dining in Hotel Restaurant
- Seven-Day Availability
The Bedfordshire Clanger is a classic dish comprised of a meaty savoury filling at one end and a sweet treat at the other—hearty and indulgent in equal. A bit like this Escape to the Grade II-listed Woodland Manor Hotel, where you can take a bite of the beautiful Bedfordshire countryside.
A two-night stay for two people in a stylish standard room is just £69 (up to a £236.95 value). Rooms are complemented by the very latest modern facilities but reflect the elegance and charm of the traditional hotel. Expect to find an en suite, colour TV, and hospitality tray—free Wi-Fi is available in the public areas.
The hotel's award-winning restaurant allows guests to enjoy a mouthwatering menu, accompanied by carefully chosen wine, overlooking the gardens and grounds. If you choose to dine in the elegantly refurbished Autographs restaurant then you will receive a bottle of wine to accompany your meal. You'll awake to breakfast each morning; the perfect start to any day.
Once you've sated your appetite for Bedfordshire grub, take your fill of intrigue and beauty in the local area. Bletchley Park is the historic site where code breakers cracked the enigma code, and still houses a number of machines; Woburn Abbey, on the other hand, is remarkable of its 28 acres of beautifully manicured gardens.
- This Escape is for two people with seven-day availability.
- Children are subject to the hotel's discretion at the time of booking.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org—be sure to quote the name of the property.
"Sitting in acres of wooded grounds and gardens, this secluded Grade II listed, Victorian manor house offers a warm welcome."-- The AA
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed between October 1, 2013 and February 28, 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a standard double room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Children allowed subject to hotel's discretion at time of booking
- Wi-Fi included
- Upgrades available to Suite or Four Poster room; subject to availability. Supplement applies, please speak with hotel directly
- Voucher includes
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Please contact 01234 363281 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2014 • Enjoy By February 28, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 71% savings