Easy, Breezy Eats and Beats in Negril
Seastar Inn • Negril, Jamaica
- A Seven-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room
- Daily Continental Breakfast for Two
- Live Reggae Show and All-You-Can-Eat Buffet on Saturday
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Between the piña coladas, coconut trees, turquoise waters, and reggae music, Jamaica easily lives up to its reputation as one of the world's most laid-back places. Visitors to Negril, situated on the western tip of the island, are drawn to the area's white-sand beaches, coral reefs, and friendly folks. Beach bums will find a haven here—there's no shortage of activities near the sunny shores from surfing the waves to swimming with dolphins.
Tucked away in Negril's West End and located approximately 500 yards from the West End cliffs, the Seastar Inn offers comfortable accommodations for your stay. The property boasts handmade furniture, air conditioning, cable TV, and a private veranda with a hammock. Roll out of bed each morning to an island take on the classic continental breakfast, then loll by the pool, where it's never too early to swim up to the bar and sample some of Jamaica's famous rum. Or, take the daily free shuttle to the famed Seven Mile Beach, which Frommer's has crowned one of the best in the Caribbean.
Liven up your night at the Seastar Restaurant & Bar. Order dishes like jerk chicken served with Francine's Spicy Jerk Sauce (the owner's homemade sauce is also for sale in the gift shop); garlic lobster; curried conch; or any number of fish, pork, pasta, and beef specialties. On Saturday nights, locals and visitors gather in Seastar's popular new music venue, where reggae artists like Sasanya Dawson, Stephen West, and the Roots Vibration Band jam with a seven-piece African drumming crew.
"Awesome people, great place. Very good access to things around the town and well-connected to other cities for activities. Food was great. Saturday night music and dinner was the best."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and December 13, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Cancellation policy: customer will lose entire voucher credit if room is cancelled under 60 days before arrival, cancellations prior to 60 days may be redeemed again at a future date; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Deluxe Rooms are 1-9 and 17-20; all are subject to availability
- Cell phones are available for $10 per day; inclusive of unlimited local and long distance calls
- Free beach shuttle takes you to and from the seven mile beach
- Internet access available
- Airfare is not included
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 13, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 13, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 13, 2013 • Enjoy By December 13, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings