Mountaintop Luxury in the North Cascades
Sun Mountain Lodge • Winthrop, WA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Lodge Mountain View Room
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Six Nights
Overlooking the beautiful Methow Valley, Sun Mountain Lodge lies just outside the Old West town of Winthrop, in the heart of one of the most expansive recreation areas in the Pacific Northwest. Come autumn, the colors here are nothing short of breathtaking: vibrant fall foliage, rugged snow-capped peaks, crystal-clear mountain streams, and blue skies that stretch on for days. Even the resort itself looks to be hewn from the mountaintop on which it sits, owing to the timber-frame construction, vaulted ceilings, colossal fireplaces, and fossil-embedded stone work.
Guest rooms in the Lodge are tastefully appointed with maple and cherry furniture made by local craftsmen, and each features original artwork, Internet access, and sweeping views of either the North Cascades or the pristine Methow Valley. You'll also have access to two swimming pools, a private lake, tennis courts, and a number of other outdoor activities on this 3,000-acre playground.
After a hard day at play, the Spa at Sun Mountain provides a welcomed sanctuary to rejuvenate the body and soothe the soul. Indulge in a peppermint foot scrub or Hot River Rock Massage, then toast the sunset with a selection from the Wine Cellar's more than 600 labels. Savor AAA Four Diamond award-winning cuisine featuring locally grown meat and produce and a 5,000-bottle wine collection, or go casual in the Wolf Creek Bar & Grill and enjoy home-cooked hospitality in a relaxed atmosphere accented with spectacular views.
Activities include hiking, mountain biking, fishing, boating, and horseback riding, thought you might just kick back with a glass of wine by the fireplace and do nothing at all. For a special treat, inquire about Sun Mountain's signature Cowboy Dinner, an authentic Old West experience featuring a horse-drawn wagon ride to an old homestead, where guests are treated to a delicious barbecue dinner.
"This hilltop resort provides alpine elegance, spectacular mountain views, and a range of activities that make it a year-round destination."-- Read Fodor's Review of Sun Mountain Lodge
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 3 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between August 25, 2013 through January 30, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; additional persons 13 and over are $30 each
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in
- Blackout date(s): August 30-September 1, September 13-14, October 4-6, October 25-December 13, December 20-31, January 17-19, January 23-26
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 30, 2014 • Enjoy By January 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings