A Desert Oasis in Rustic Tucson
Tanque Verde Ranch • Tucson, AZ
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Sala Room between Now and September 30 ($249) or between November 1 and December 31 ($289)
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- One Standard Horseback Ride for Two
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Built on the banks of the now dry Santa Cruz River deep in Arizona's Sonora Desert, Tucson's high elevation and the mountains surrounding the city make it a hot year-round playground. Boasting the southernmost ski resorts in the United States, the shrub-covered hills provide a stark contrast with the towering saguaros and Spanish-style adobe structures that are scattered throughout this modern metropolis, where the University of Arizona makes its home.
Tanque Verde Ranch is an oasis of rustic comfort in the midst of the harsh desert climate. The Santa Fe-inspired furnishings of your Sala Room offer a cozy and air-conditioned place to hang your hat after a day of horseback riding around the ranch, which is included in your package.
Breakfast might include blueberry pancakes and eggs cooked over a mesquite wood fire, and we suggest paying a bit extra for a barbecue cookout dinner with live entertainment, or a hearty meal in the dining room, where you'll find a tempting southwestern buffet spread featuring locally grown seasonal vegetables in regional specialties like green chili grits, chilled watermelon soup, and mole coloradito. When you're tuckered out, make your way down the cactus-lined paths to the spa for a relaxing treatment.
"The most upscale of Tucson's guest ranches and one of the oldest in the country, the Tanque Verde sits on 640 beautiful acres in the Rincon Mountains next to Saguaro National Park East. Rooms in one-story casitas have tasteful Western-style furnishings.-- Read Fodor's Review of the Tanque Verde Ranch
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests and includes daily breakfast and one standard horseback ride for two to be used once during your stay (not per day)
- Voucher is valid for ages 12 and older
- Package includes use of pools and fitness center; additional activities and meals may be purchased a la carte; Sunset Rides, Harmony with Horses, or any private rides or special activities cannot be used in place of the standard horseback ride
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- 12.05% taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in
- Blackout date(s): November 27-30, December 6-8 & 26-30
- Upgrades to Casitas are $20 per night and based upon availability; payable directly to the property
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2013 • Enjoy By December 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 55% savings