Award-Winning Country House by The River Tay
Ballathie House Hotel • Scotland, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay for Two People in a Classic/Riverside Double or Twin
- Full Scottish Breakfast
- Bottle of Wine Included if Pre-Booking Dinner Two AA Rosette-Awarded Restaurant
- Late 2 p.m. Checkout
Nestled in the gateway to the Scottish Highlands is a luxurious country house on its own 1,500 acre estate—welcome to Ballathie House Hotel. This Escape will take you to the hotel's enviable location on the banks of the River Tay, just a few miles from Perth.
Seek an overnight stay for two people in quiet seclusion with prices starting at £99 (up to 40% off). The hotel is rich with grandeur, elegant furniture, stunning architecture, and fine touches; the sort you'd expect from a traditional Scottish country house hotel. You'll be staying in a Classic room, in the main body of the hotel, or in a Riverside room, located just a few yards from the main hotel building.
With an excellent reputation for a professional approach to food, you'll be eager to see why Ballathie's restaurant has earned itself two AA Rosette awards. Head Chef, Scott Scorer, uses the finest fresh produce from around Perthshire and Scotland to create a unique twist on classic cuisine. Menus change daily to bring the best of the market or catch of the day straight to your plate—if you pre-book dinner at the restaurant you'll receive a bottle of wine (48 hours' notice required). You'll rise in the morning to a hearty full Scottish breakfast.
In the heart of Scotland, with Perth on its doorstep, and Dundee, St Andrews, Glasgow, and Edinburgh all within easy reach, Ballathie House is the perfect spot from which to explore the surrounding area. Activities such as golfing, fishing, stalking, shooting, and cycling are all available locally for those that enjoy an active lifestyle. All that tired you out? A late 2 p.m. checkout is included so you can have an extended lie in.
This Escape is for two people. Well behaved dogs are welcome for a £30 supplement. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at email@example.com—be sure to quote the name of the property.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
"The setting and architecture of the house is stunning, with the interiors full of tradition, with elegantly furnished public areas which are warm and welcoming."-- Visit Scotland
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Your booking is made when your dates are purchased
- Once purchased, dates are non transferrable and non refundable
- Deal based on double occupancy in a classic/riverside double or twin room
- Riverside Double/Twin rooms are in the Riverside Building 100 yards from the main hotel
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Dogs allowed. £30 per dog per stay - payable directly to hotel
- Wi-Fi included
- Voucher includes: Overnight Stay for Two People in a Classic/Riverside Double or Twin, Full Scottish Breakfast, Bottle of Wine Included if Pre-Booking Dinner Two AA Rosette-Awarded Restaurant, Late 2 p.m. Checkout
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact (0) 1250 883268 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms