All-Inclusive Beachfront Luxury in Antigua
Galley Bay Resort Antigua • St. John's, Antigua
- An All-Inclusive Four-Night ($1,599), Five-Night ($1,999), or Seven-Night ($2,799) Stay for Two in a Superior Beachfront Room, Including:
- All Meals, Drinks, and Snacks; Use of Non-Motorized Water Sports Equipment; and Access to Tennis Courts, Swimming Pool, Bicycles, and More
- First 20 Purchasers Receive a Complimentary Upgrade to a Deluxe Beachfront Room or Gauguin Cottage with Private Splash Pool
- Bottle of Sparkling Wine Upon Arrival
It's no surprise that Travel + Leisure readers voted the all-inclusive Galley Bay Resort Antigua among the top five resorts in the Caribbean. For starters, this is not your typical all-inclusive resort: With just 98 rooms spread out over 40 beautiful acres of seafront property, with flourishing tropical gardens punctuating the grounds, this romantic resort (recently featured on The Bachelorette) offers the intimacy and personalized service of a boutique hotel. Add to that a nearly mile-long stretch of perfect white sand, four open-air restaurants, a freshwater pool, and three lounges, not to mention live entertainment and a handful of outdoor activities at your disposal, and it's clear that this adults-only resort is indeed among the world's best.
Situated right on the beach, the single-level Superior Beachfront Rooms make it a breeze to wake up and hit the sand. Each room evokes Caribbean luxury with vaulted ceilings, louvered windows, and rattan furnishings, while a private terrace allows guests to soak up their surroundings with a bit of seclusion. The two-story Deluxe Beachfront Rooms offer more space, with walk-in closets and large patios, plus a beach shower, and the slightly smaller Gauguin Cottages boast their own plunge pools. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with shower and a king-size bed.
Whether you're angling to kick back on the sand, cocktail in hand, or explore the many adventures on offer here, the staff at Galley Bay make it their priority to bring your wishes to life. During the day, hit the water with snorkel gear, or set out on one of many watercraft available for complimentary rental, from sea kayaks to sailboats. On land, the resort offers tennis, croquet, and bike rentals, and you'll have access to the on-site fitness facility. At some point during your stay, you'll want to treat yourself to some pampering at the full-service Indulge Spa & Salon, which incorporates the natural surroundings with high-end treatment pods to provide true relaxation.
Come mealtime, you'll have four restaurants to choose from, all featuring alfresco dining. Of particular note is Gauguin, where you'll dine by candlelight on ultra-fresh seafood and world-class wines, all in the privacy of your own cabana. When the sun dips below the horizon, the evening heats up with live entertainment that captures the mellow island vibe.
"Forty acres of verdant tropical gardens and a nearly mile-long sweep of white beach make Galley Bay—set on Antigua’s westerly Five Islands peninsula—feel like a true oasis."-- Travel + Leisure
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and January 16, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability; extremely limited availability in January
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Adults only, no one under 16
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Voucher includes all meals, drinks, and snacks; use of non-motorized water sports equipment; and access to tennis courts, swimming pool, bicycles, and more
- Property has an evening dress code: Men are required to wear collared shirts with long pants or stylish jeans. T-shirts, shorts, Capri, 3/4 pants and ripped jeans are not accepted. We ask that women wear dresses, skirts, long pants or stylish jeans. No short shorts or tank tops are allowed
- Specific room upgrades are based on availability
- Flights are not included
- All taxes, fees and surcharges are included
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): November 30- December 9 and December 27- January 3, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 16, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 16, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 16, 2014 • Enjoy By January 16, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 56% savings