Basking in the Glow of the Sun Belt's Hottest City
Scottsdale Villa Mirage • Scottsdale, AZ
- A Minimum Two-Night Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom King Room
- Or, a A MinimumTwo-Night Stay for Two in a Studio Queen Room
- Book Up to Ten Nights
It's always been a home-away-from-home for snowbirds, but over the last few years, Scottsdale has cemented its place as one of the West's trendiest resort towns. In addition to golf courses, spas, and what seems like one pool for every ten residents, this Sun Belt city just east of Phoenix now sports top-notch restaurants, galleries, and nightlife to put everybody, from tykes to seniors, in a sunny state of mind. Boasting a deep Native American history of the Hopi, Navajo, and Pueblo cultures—in addition to boasting iconic landmarks like the Grand Canyon, the ancient Petrified Forest, and the 225-million-year-old fossils of the Painted Desert—this Southwestern spot is in a league of its own.
The best place to soak up Scottdale's 300 days of annual sun is at the Scottsdale Villa Mirage, an Adobe-style resort tucked away amid the scenic Sonoran desert. Spacious suites boast marble fireplaces, fully equipped kitchens, breezy balconies, and sumptuous queen-size beds to rejuvenate, while the Southwestern-style décor keeps things spicy with a dash of local flavor. Enjoy a relaxing morning at the spa before taking a dip in the shimmering pool or grilling up a sizzling lunch at the sun-splashed BBQ-area. Then take advantage of the full-service concierge assistance and book an outdoor adventure excursion to hike or bike the surrounding red-rock formations.
• Visit one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World: the Grand Canyon
• Check out the resplendent colors of the Painted Desert
• Take a Jeep tour through breathtaking mountain trails
• Shop the upscale artistic boutiques of Old Scottsdale
• Tour the sunken sculpture gardens at the Mesa Arts Center
"I loved this property! At night it was so quiet. I could hear Coyotes howling. And it was convenient to everything. There were activities almost everyday for those who wanted to partake. The room was a perfect comfort—large bathrooms, plenty of space."-- Hotels.com
the fine print
- Minimum two-night stay required; nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay; may book up to 10 nights
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in; must be 21 or over to check-in
- Reservation Name must match the name on the traveler's photo identification, which must be presented at check-in. Bookings are non-transferable.
- Escapes Bookings are only valid for the date(s) purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; Escapes Bookings are subject to forfeiture
- Escapes Bookings expire on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email. You must redeem your Escapes Booking on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email.
- No refunds allowed
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- All inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- $100 refundable deposit is due at the time of check-in with major credit or debit card
- 13.92% tax not included; payable directly to the property upon redemption
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
detailsAn open, studio-style room with a queen bed, double pull-out sofa bed, and partial kitchen with a wet bar. Max Occupancy: 2room rates from $studio queen$ $73 avg/night
detailsA fully functional one-bedroom unit with a closed master bedroom with a king bed, separate living and dining areas, a full kitchen with a wet bar, and a spacious patio. Max Occupancy: 2room rates from $one bedroom king$ $93 avg/night
(includes taxes and fees)