Kicking Back on the Washington Coast
Adrift Hotel & Spa • Long Beach, WA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in an Ocean View Deluxe Queen or an Ocean View Deluxe King Room
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Basic Single Queen or Basic Double Queen Room
- $10 Dining Credit at [pickled fish]
- One Pound of Adrift Organic Coffee
- Two Metal Logo Travel Mugs
- Book Unlimited Nights for and Extended Stay
Named one of America's Favorite Beach Towns in 2009 by Forbes Traveler, Long Beach isn't your average getaway on the coast. Of course, we aren't talking about California. Two hours north of Portland on Washington's scenic southern coast—the anti SoCal if ever there were one—Long Beach features driftwood-strewn beaches, miles of vacant coastline, and a tight-knit crew of intrepid cold-water surfers, clad in wet suits instead of board shorts.
With a focus on sustainability, Adrift Hotel & Spa—a pet-friendly hotel just 500 feet from the water—features reclaimed décor and a minimalist aesthetic. Rooms are appointed with comfy bedding, a private bath, and a flat-screen TV, and most feature ocean views. At night, ascend to the fourth floor of the hotel for dinner at [pickled fish], which also overlooks the water and specializes in local and seasonal food and craft cocktails.
In the morning, sip on a fresh cup of coffee from Columbia River Coffee Roaster before saddling up on rental bikes for a cruise along the Discovery Trail. This eight-mile ride offers not only ocean views from atop sand dunes, but also a chance to learn about Lewis and Clark's "Corps of Discovery Expedition." The World Kite Museum is another Long Beach attraction, featuring not only more than 1,500 kites from 26 countries, but also a ton of information about their history. It might just inspire you to hit the breezy beach with a kite of your own. Then again, there's always the spa, offering a variety of soothing treatments, from massage to body scrubs and body wraps. As the sun sets, check out live music on the roof of the hotel.
"We loved this little hotel. Nice clean room with cool minimalist décor, a great view, and a fun restaurant with a great vibe."-- LivingSocial Member
the fine print
- Includes WiFi, access to bikes (subject to availability), 2 metal logo travel mugs, 1 pound Adrift Organic coffee, and $10 pickled fish dining credit
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in;
- Reservation Name must match the name on the traveler's photo identification, which must be presented at check-in. Bookings are non-transferable.
- Escapes Bookings are only valid for the date(s) purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; Escapes Bookings are subject to forfeiture
- Escapes Bookings expire on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email. You must redeem your Escapes Booking on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email
- Check-in: 3 p.m. / Checkout: 11 a.m.
- Your Escapes Booking is valid for 2 guests; up to 2 additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $10 per person per night
- 7.8% sales taxes and 3% city lodging tax are not included and will be collected at time of redemption
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the hotel property are not included
- Children are welcome at the property
- No refunds allowed
- Not valid on existing reservations or room blocks
- Escapes Bookings must be used in a single visit and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Other standard terms and conditions may apply; visit www.livingsocial.com/terms for more information
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
from $0* /night
detailsBasic Single Queen rooms are located in the east building and are appointed with a comfy bed, a private bath, and a flat-screen TV. Most room’s feature an ocean view and all boast bathrooms with a tub/shower. Max Occupancy: 2room rates from $single queen$ $64 avg/night
detailsBasic Double Queen rooms are located in the east building and are appointed with a pair of comfy beds, a private bath, and a flat-screen TV. All rooms feature Wi-Fi, a DVD player, and a bathroom equipped with a tub/shower. Max Occupancy: 2room rates from $double queen$ $74 avg/night
detailsOcean View Deluxe Queen rooms are located on the north side of the west building and are appointed with a comfy bed, a private bath, and a flat-screen TV. All rooms feature ocean views as well as a bathroom equipped with a tub/shower. Max Occupancy: 2room rates from $deluxe ocean view...$ $74 avg/night
detailsOcean View Deluxe King rooms face northwest and southwest from the top floor of the west building and are appointed with a comfy bed, a private bath, and a flat-screen TV. The room’s luxurious bathroom features a custom industrial glass enclosed shower with a rain shower head. Max Occupancy: 2room rates from $deluxe ocean view...$ $84 avg/night
(includes taxes and fees)