Romance and Award-Winning Food in Corsham
Guyers House Hotel & Restaurant • Wiltshire, United Kingdom
- One- (£119) or Two-Night (£179) Stay for Two People
- Daily Award-Winning Full English Breakfast
- Two-Course Dinner Each in the Two AA Rosette Restaurant on First Evening
- Glass of Prosecco Each if Dining on the Second Evening
- Late 12 p.m. Checkout
With its serene, small-town charm, Corsham near Bath is not the place you'd expect to see major Hollywood stars hanging out; but it's actually a kind of miniature tinseltown, with Spielberg, Kubrick, and more having filmed there. Escape to Guyers House Hotel & Restaurant and star in a romance of your own, with AA Award-wining food and recently renovated accommodation providing the on-screen sparks.
An overnight break for two people is £119 (up to a £270 value), or stay for two nights instead for £179 (up to a £479 value). This beautifully kept, recently updated country house hotel is set within six acres of English gardens, the perfect place to steal a kiss. Once inside, settle in to your traditionally styled and well appointed en suite room.
On your first evening, you'll receive a two-course meal at the two AA Rosette award-winning Guyer's House Hotel Restaurant. The kitchen turns out bold, pan-continental cuisine; try the likes of pan-fried fillet of red mullet with tomato fondue and coriander oil, or roast rump of lamb with braised fondant potato and aubergine caviar. If you return to dine on your second evening, you'll also enjoy a glass of prosecco each. In the morning, awake to a full English breakfast bestowed with the Breakfast Award from Visit England.
The rest of the story is yours to write, and a late 12 p.m. checkout gives you more time to do it. The village of Lacock has served as set for the likes of Harry Potter and Cranford, and stunning Castle Combe was recently used for Steven Spielberg's War Horse. The beautiful Georgian city of Bath, meanwhile—with its historic baths, grand tree-lined streets, and Royal Crescent—is just a short drive away.
This Escape is for two people. There is availability for all seven days of the week. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org—be sure to quote the property name.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
"Idyllic countryside, ancient archaeological sites and bustling market towns make a trip to Wiltshire a fascinating journey into the past."-- Visit South West
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by October 31, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a standard room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Wi-Fi included
- Upgrades available; subject to availability
- Voucher includes: One- (£119) or Two-Night (£179) Stay for Two People, Daily Award-Winning Full English Breakfast Two-Course Dinner Each in the Two AA Rosette Restaurant on First Evening, Glass of Prosecco Each if Dining on the Second Evening, Late 12 p.m. Checkout
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 01249 713399 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2013 • Enjoy By October 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
or call our concierge at 0207 763 4600
- 56% savings