Shop, Relax, and Sightsee in Cosmopolitan Aberdeen
BEST WESTERN Summerhill Hotel & Suites • Scotland, United Kingdom
- One- (£69) or Two-Night (£99) Stay for Two People in Double Suite
- Daily Breakfast
- Three-Course Dinner Each on One Evening
- Late 1 p.m. Checkout
- Valid Friday, Saturday, and Sunday Nights
It's not just the oil industry that's booming in Aberdeen—The Granite City has a thriving, cosmopolitan social scene alongside flower-filled parks, spectacular architecture, and intriguing museums. Experience the city and its very own sandy beach for yourself courtesy of this Escape to BEST WESTERN Summerhill Hotel & Suites.
An overnight stay for two people is just £69 (up to a £125.80 value), whilst an extended two-night break is £99 (up to a £191.80 value). The hotel is just three miles from the city centre and was refurbished in July 2013 with all rooms and suites receiving a makeover. You'll stay in a Double Suite room and a late 1 p.m. checkout is included on your final morning if you fancy a lie in.
Alongside a daily breakfast, you'll also receive a three-course dinner each as part of this package in the hotel's bistro-style restaurant.
Head to Union Street in the cosmopolitan West End, where you will find much of the city's buzzing nightlife. Aberdeen's long beach, with its esplanade development, marks the city's eastern border, and is the perfect place for an afternoon wander.
This Escape is for two people with availability on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at email@example.com—be sure to quote the name of the property.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
"The city boasts spectacular architecture and captivating museums, fascinating history, a wealth of art and culture and a lively social scene."-- Visit Scotland
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by February 28, 2014
- Voucher valid Friday, Saturday Sunday nights only
- Voucher excludes 14-16 February 2014 inclusive
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Wi-Fi included
- Upgrades available; subject to availability
- Voucher includes One- (£69) or Two-Night (£99) Stay for Two People in Double Suite, Daily Breakfast, Three-Course Dinner Each on One Evening, Late 1 p.m. Checkout, Valid Friday, Saturday, and Sunday Nights
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Please contact 01224 315100 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2014 • Enjoy By February 28, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms