Backcountry Beauty in Southwestern Utah
Cedar Breaks Lodge & Spa •
- A Minimum Two-Night Stay for Two in a Junior Villa
- Or, a Minimum Two-Night Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Villa
- $25 Resort Credit
- Book Up to Ten Consecutive Nights
The hills are streaked red and gold in Brian Head, a secluded little town in the Utah backcountry. The spectacular natural beauty of the American Southwest takes center stage in this corner of the state, whether seen in glistening snow on the Wasatch Range or layers of brightly colored rock on the cliff sides. Hiking and camping are the best ways to enjoy the scenery during warm weather, while skiing and snowboarding at Brian Head Peak take over during the winter. Remote as it seems, Brian Head is a short three hours from Las Vegas and four hours from Salt Lake City.
Cedar Breaks Lodge & Spa channels the spirit of Brian Head with knotted wood and sandstone accents throughout the common areas. Junior Villas offer two queen beds and a kitchenette, while larger One-Bedroom Villas feature one king bed, a half-kitchen, and a separate living area with pullout sofa. All accommodations come equipped with a gas fireplace and private bath with jetted tub. On-site dining ranges from casual to upscale: Double Black Diamond Steak House specializes in sizzling beef grilled to perfection, along with fresh vegetables, wild game, pasta, and seafood. Cedar Breaks Bar & Grill welcomes diners with a laid-back ambience, billiards, and overstuffed chairs.
"The suite was well-appointed with all the comforts of home, including a kitchenette. The gas fireplace in the bedroom was a nice touch: At 10,000 feet in elevation, it came in handy."-- Hotels.com
the fine print
- Minimum two-night stay required; nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay; may book up to 10 nights
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in; must be 21 or over to check-in
- Reservation Name must match the name on the traveler's photo identification, which must be presented at check-in. Bookings are non-transferable.
- Escapes Bookings are only valid for the date(s) purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; Escapes Bookings are subject to forfeiture
- Escapes Bookings expire on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email. You must redeem your Escapes Booking on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email.
- No refunds allowed
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- All inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- $100 refundable deposit is due at the time of check-in with major credit or debit card
- 13.6% tax not included; payable directly to the property upon redemption
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
from $0* /night
detailsThe Junior Villa features two queen beds, a kitchenette, a private bath with jetted tub, and a gas fireplace. It also offers cable TV and wireless Internet. Max Occupancy: 2room rates from $junior villa$ $83 avg/night
detailsThe One-Bedroom Villa features one king bed, a separate living area with sofa bed, and a half-kitchen. It also offers a private bath with jetted tub, a gas fireplace, cable TV, and wireless Internet. Max Occupancy: 2room rates from $one-bedroom villa$ $98 avg/night
(includes taxes and fees)