A Hacienda-Style Paradise on the Pacific
Club Med Ixtapa Pacific • Zihuatenejo, Mexico
- A Five- ($1,114) or Seven-Night ($1,560) Stay for Two in a Club Room
- Or, a Five- ($1,504) or Seven-Night ($2,104) Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room
- All Inclusive of Meals, Unlimited Snacks, Unlimited Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Drinks, Kids Clubs and Childcare for Ages 4 to 10, Non-Motorized Water Sports, Evening Entertainment, and Access to Facilities and Group Classes at Club Med Tennis, and fitness schools.
Sandwiched between trendy Puerto Vallarta to the north and fun-loving Acapulco to the south, Ixtapa never fails to provide warm Mexican sunshine and a sea of exciting activities. With nine romantic bays and more than 15 miles of brilliant beaches, this intimate resort hub was originally established as a coconut plantation and a mangrove estuary. Nowadays, sunbathers flock to the tropical region located mere miles from the sleepy village town of Zihuatanejo.
Club Med Ixtapa Pacific's setting between the Sierra Madre Mountains and the sea makes for a magical combination of breathtaking vistas and cool breezes. Airy and unique, the Mexican hacienda-style resort is designed to make the most of its tropical setting, with most rooms boasting balconies, ocean views, and oversized windows. Cool tile floors and neutral hues create a calm vibe, while flat-screen TVs and MP3 players ensure cutting-edge modern conveniences are close at hand. On-site, the all-inclusive property features a creative selection of restaurants and bars. Try El Encanto for an exciting dining experience: The renovated restaurant is comprised of five themed dining rooms that range from the Mask Room to the Mirror Room.
The resort features a full menu of sports and activities: Work on your swing at the Tennis School; swing through the skies with a trapeze lesson; or marvel at the scenery via a kayaking adventure. Or, if you'd rather indulge in some quality lounge time, the spacious main swimming pool is lined with cushy chairs located just steps from a full-service bar. When you're ready to venture beyond the property, inquire about excursions like a sunset cruise or a sailing trip.
"Guests can practice yoga in a beachside palapa, lounge on a daybed next to the pool, sail, snorkel, or sea-kayak in the Pacific."-- Travel + Leisure
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and December 11, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be made by phone
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests only; up to 2 additional guests may be added based on availability and for a nightly fee
- Fees for additional people are priced per person per night
- Adult (16+) in a Club Room: $111.36, Deluxe Room: $150.33
- Ages 13-15 in a Club Room: $55.68, Deluxe Room: $75.17
- Ages 4-12 in a Club Room: $44.54, Deluxe Room: $60.13
- Children under 4 are free
- Club Med Membership Fee is not included and is additional. Membership Fee ($60 per adult 16+ and $30 for 15 and under) will be charged at time of voucher redemption and booking reservation
- Club Med Membership is valid for additional Club Med stays within 12 months of initial booking ● Drinks included (served by the glass and at the bars only): water, fruit juices, sodas, hot drinks, cocktails with or without alcohol, local and/or international alcohol brands, wines and snacks ● Drinks not included: Champagnes, VSOP and XO alcohols, Top shelf brands, bottles, cans (available in vending machines and/or in the Club Med Boutique), bottles of wine available on our wine menu in our restaurants and bars
- All Inclusive of Meals, Unlimited Snacks; Unlimited Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Drinks; Kids Clubs and Childcare for Ages 4 to 10; Non-Motorized Water Sports; Evening Entertainment; Access to Facilities, Group Classes at Club Med Tennis and Fitness schools
- Airfare not included
- Taxes included
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): September 25- October 3, 6-17, October 27- November 8 and 23-30
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 11, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 11, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 11, 2013 • Enjoy By December 11, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings