Winding Rivers and Towering Mountains in Perthshire
Moness Resort • Scotland, United Kingdom
- One- (£69) or Two-Night (£115) Stay for Two People in Double or Twin Deluxe Room
- Daily Full Scottish Breakfast
Perthshire, Scotland is best known as 'Big Tree Country', but there's more to the region than foliage; it's home to spectacular scenery from soaring forests and plunging glens to winding rivers and towering mountains. Discover the great outdoors from a luxury base courtesy of this Escape to the four-star Moness Resort, Aberfeldy.
Don your walking boots for a visit to the 18th-century former shooting lodge: two people will stay overnight for £69 (up to a £120 value) or for two nights for £115 (up to a £220 value). Either way, you'll come in from the wilderness to a deluxe double or twin room complete with individual décor, en suite with Therapy Spa amenities, flat-screen digital TV with DVD player and satellite channels, Fairtrade tea- and coffee-making facilities, dressing table area, and Wi-Fi access.
Put your diet out to pasture in favour of the fine fare at the hotel's own Flemmyng Restaurant; your inclusive full Scottish breakfast is made with locally sourced ingredients wherever possible, and chosen from a menu that's proudly traditional and simple.
Take the time to stop and smell the heather while you're here: visit sights such as Drummond Castle, Dunkeld Cathedral, the Edradour Distillery, Scone Palace, the Scottish Crannog Centre, The Scottish Chocolate Centre, and Birnam Wood and Dunsinane Hill of Macbeth fame; photograph Loch Tay, the many rivers and glens, and mountains such as Ben Lawers, Schiehallion, and Beinn a' Ghlò; shop in Pitlochry or Blair Atholl; and discover the region's flora, fauna, and history by bike, car, or foot on one of the Highland Safaris.
- This Escape is for two people.
- Stays on a Friday or Saturday night are subject to a £20 supplement.
- Upgrade to a Superior Room for a £10 supplement, or a Suite, Garden, or Cedar Room for a £20 supplement.
- Superior or Suite rooms are required for additional guests, at a rate of £5 per night for children under 5, £10 for children 5-12, or £20 for ages 12 and up (charges include cot and breakfast).
- Additional nights including breakfast can be booked for £50 per night.
- Friday and Saturday-night stays are available for a £20 supplement.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at email@example.com—be sure to quote the name of the property.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
"A place of remarkable natural beauty with its tranquil glens, lush forests, picturesque coastline and a vibrant, ancient city which is also Scotland’s most recent."-- Visit Scotland
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by November 30, 2013
- Moness Resort are unable to process bookings done on line in regards vouchers etc. All bookings must be done through the call centre. Tel: 01887 822108
- Voucher valid for Sunday to Thursday stays. Friday and Saturday stays are subject to a £20 per night supplement - payable directly to hotel
- An amendment fee of £20 will be charged on changes once booking is confirmed - payable directly to hotel
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Deluxe Room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Wi-Fi included
- Upgrades available; subject to availability. Superior Room upgrade £10 per night. Suite/Garden Room/Cedar Room upgrade £20 per night - Payable direct to hotel
- In order to house additional guests, you must upgrade from a deluxe room to a superior room or suite
- Extra guest supplements: Children aged 0-5 £5 per night, Children aged 6-12 £15 per night, Persons over the age of 12 £20 - payable directly to hotel
- No pets are allowed
- Voucher includes: One- (£69) or Two-Night (£115) Stay for Two People in Double or Twin Deluxe Room, Daily Full Scottish Breakfast
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Please contact 01887 822108 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2013 • Enjoy By November 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
or call our concierge at 0207 763 4600
- 43% savings