The Cafés and Palm-Fringed Lanes of Nice
Hotel Ellington • Nice, France
- Stay for Two People in a Deluxe Room
- Daily Breakfast
- Glass of Wine Each on Arrival
- Seven-Day Availability
Marc Chagall and Henri Matisse were drawn to Nice for the clear air and soft light. Whether it's the beautiful landscape, the climate, the coast, or the culture that bring you to the French city, find a moment to take it all in from one of the pretty pavement cafés courtesy of this Escape to Hotel Ellington.
A stay for two sightseers in a Deluxe room for £79 per night. You'll relax as soon as you set eyes on your elaborate accommodation—your chicly appointed room includes en suite with bathrobe and custom bath products, flat-screen TV with international channels, Wi-Fi access, and a welcome glass of wine each.
Watch the world go by over your inclusive breakfast in the opulent Duke Bar & Lounge—all ornate furnishings, soft lamps, and potted trees, it's here that you'll linger over a choice of scrambled eggs, bacon, sausages, cheeses, fruit, yoghurt, pastries, and more accompanied by tea, coffee, or fruit juice.
The people-watching begins on the avenue from downtown to Place Masséna—a boulevard closed to cars that's not far from the hotel. Here you'll drink in the restaurants and pretty boutiques over a morning coffee, before heading out into Nice proper with its pebble beach, grand opera house, and Galerie de la Marine and des Ponchettes, museums to Matisse and Jules Chéret. Be sure to check out the Observatoire de la Cote d'Azur, where you'll bear witness to the region's scientific, historic, and natural heritage.
This Escape is for two people, with availibility for all seven days of the week. Direct flights are available to Nice Airport with British Airways and easyJet (not included). Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge on 0207 763 4600 or at email@example.com—be sure to quote the name of property.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
"Turn-of-the-century mansions lord over the unceasing procession of fashionistas, rollerbladers, and beachgoers on the seafront promenade des Anglais."-- Frommer's
the fine print
- Flights and transfers not included
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Valid for selected dates August 2013 - February 2014
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Your booking is made once your dates are purchased
- Once purchased, your dates are non transferrable and non refundable
- Deal based on double occupancy in a deluxe room
- Voucher includes:Stay for Two People in a Deluxe Room, Daily Breakfast, Glass of Wine Each on Arrival, Seven-Day Availability
- Check in 3pm; check out 12pm
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 0034 965146570 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information if required
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms