A Quintessentially English Break in Picturesque Suffolk
Riverside House Hotel • Suffolk, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Double Room
- Daily Breakfast
- Three-Course Dinner Each on First Evening
- Bottle of Wine if Returning to Restaurant on Second Evening (Min. Three Courses)
- Wi-Fi Included
- Seven-Day Availability
The countryside springs to life in the summer months; fit to burst with English pastimes, traditions, and merriment. Courtesy of this Escape to The Riverside House Hotel in the traditional market town of Bury St Edmunds, you can embrace the season and enjoy your own quintessentially English end to the summer.
Two nights for two people are just £149 (up to a £293.65 value). The historic 18th-century building overlooks the scenic River Lark, so it's easy to feel at one with nature at the same time as enjoying your creature comforts: cuddle up in front of your flat-screen TV with Freeview, or make the most of the complimentary Wi-Fi in your contemporarily updated accommodation.
Wake to an inclusive breakfast at the Riverside Terrace Restaurant every morning. You'll also enjoy a three-course dinner on the first evening—and a bottle of wine if you dine on the second evening. Expect a chocolate and lime palette of country-chic surrounds in which to sink your teeth into dishes made with fresh, local produce wherever possible.
There's plenty of ongoing fun nearby to lure you from your lair: Newmarket Racecourse is a very popular site for lovers of the gee gees, and also hosts many open air concerts. The historic abbey and its wonderful gardens are a haven of tranquility, but if you fancy a bit more bustle without sacrificing the rarefied air, Cambridge is easily accessible by car or train.
- This Escape is for two people with seven-day availability.
- Children under 2 years stay free, alternatively upgrade to a Family Room for a supplement (subject to availability).
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org—be sure to quote the name of the property.
"With prestigious shopping, an award-winning market, plus variety of attractions and places to stay, Bury St Edmunds is under two hours from London and very convenient for Cambridge."-- Visit Bury St Edmunds
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by November 30, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Children aged 0-2 stay free when. For children over this age you must upgrade to a family room - subject to availability
- Wi-Fi included
- Voucher includes: Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Double Room Daily Breakfast, Three-Course Dinner Each on First Evening, Bottle of Wine if Returning to Restaurant on Second Evening (Min. Three Courses), Wi-Fi Included, Seven-Day Availability (limited at weekends)
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Please contact 01638 717274 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2013 • Enjoy By November 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
or call our concierge at 0207 763 4600
- 0% savings