Settling In Amid the Sangre de Cristo Mountains
Hotel St. Francis • Santa Fe, NM
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Classic Queen ($126) or Deluxe King Room ($186), September to October
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Classic Queen ($99) or Deluxe King Room ($159), November through December
- Bottle of Wine
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Two Nights
Washed in the rich hues of terracotta, vermillion, and adobe pink, Santa Fe is graced with a diverse blend of artistic traditions. Situated at an elevation of 7,000 feet, the Northern New Mexico locale rests on a plateau at the base of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains. A stroll through the historic city's central plaza reveals rows of traditional and contemporary galleries, with some showing off classic turquoise jewelry and others displaying gorgeous pottery.
The oldest hotel in the city, Hotel St. Francis is named for the patron saint of Santa Fe and listed on the National Register of Historic Places. This meticulously-cared-for casa will transport you back in time from the moment you step through its majestic doors. Each charming, culturally preserved, pet-friendly room features restored wood floors, locally sourced and handcrafted furniture, and antique décor alongside flat-screen TVs, Wi-Fi, and pillow-top mattresses with luxurious linens and down comforters.
Stop by the front desk and ask the city's most celebrated concierge, Inger, what you should see during your stay. Chances are she'll point you to the historic downtown Santa Fe Plaza, just one block away. A visit to the Palace of the Governors—the oldest government building in the US (and now a museum)—will be a must on your itinerary, too. Then, make a mouthful of memories at Tabla de Los Santos, where renowned Chef Estevan Garcia whips up farm-to-table New Mexico inspired eats. End your day at the hotel's in-house bar, Secreto, and watch Santa Fe's master mixologist, Chris Milligan, craft hand-muddled mixed drinks, including his award-winning house specialty, the Spicy Secreto.
"Built in 1880 and inspired by the Franciscan monks who helped found Santa Fe, the hotel is a sanctuary of peace and tranquility. The hotel, a Condé Nast top destination, features a... restaurant with garden patio."-- USA Today
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes 1 bottle of wine
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Up to 2 dogs under 50 pounds are allowed for additional fee of $25 per pet/night
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): September 7, 12-15, 27-29, October 4-13, November 27-30
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 19, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 19, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 19, 2013 • Enjoy By December 19, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings