A Two-Night Boutique Getaway in North Wales, with Dinner
manorhaus • Wales, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two in a Superior Double Room
- Daily Full Welsh Breakfast
- Two-Course Dinner on One Evening
- Use of Private Cinema
- Full Use of Facilities
If you're the kind of person that enjoys life off the beaten track, it's hard to beat the ruggedly beautiful landscape of North Wales. But no matter how hard you walk, nothing will leave you quite so breathless as a stay at Ruthin's 16th-century boutique manorhaus.
You and a companion can set down your backpack for two nights in a superior double room for £169 (up to a £342 value). You could hike the entire world and not find another place like it, with a private cinema in the Tudor basement; a library of books, DVDs, and CDs; characterful rooms with king-size beds and goose down bedding; a steam room, sauna, and fitness room; and real local flavour, acting as a gallery for local artists and champion of local food, produce, and toiletries.
Get your boots under the table in the restaurant and you'll see why it was recommended by the Michelin Guide every year since 2010 courtesy of the two-course dinner, and each morning you'll take a full Welsh breakfast in your stride, so you're set for a day of exploration.
Beyond the town you're less than three miles from being able to roam the stunning opening section of the legendary Offa's Dyke path; another route into beauty is the Over the Top Mountain Bike Trail, be it climbing the Clwyd hills or freewheeling down Moel Famau. You may also want to visit the Ruthin Craft Centre—a stunning zinc and concrete building that houses exciting contemporary objects.
- This Escape is for two people.
- Saturday-night stays are available for a £20 supplement.
- Upgrades are available to a Junior Suite for a £30 supplement.
- Children 12 years and older are welcome.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org—be sure to quote the name of the property.
"Truly, staying at manorhaus makes for a weekend with everything: log fires, bracing walks, [and] fine food."-- The Guardian
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- All bookings must be made by 1st December 2013
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people and must be used over consecutive nights
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability (credit/debit card details are required at booking to secure the reservation but no charge is made) - stay must be completed by December 21, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a superior double room
- Restaurant closed on Monday and Tuesday
- Upgrade available to Junior Suite for £30 - payable to hotel
- Upgrade to a Saturday night for £20 - payable to hotel
- Dinner reservations (date & time) must be made at the time of booking
- Children over 12 welcome when sharing existing beds. No capacity for cots/cribs/extra beds
- Voucher includes: Two-Night Stay for Two in a Superior Double Room, Daily Full Welsh Breakfast, Two-Course Dinner on One Evening, Use of Private Cinema, Full Use of Facilities
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 01824 704 830 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 21, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 21, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 21, 2013 • Enjoy By December 21, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 51% savings