Soak Up the Sun Along the "Grand Strand" in Surfside Beach
Surfside Beach Resort • Surfside Beach, SC
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Balcony Room with Two Queens
When it comes to summer getaways, folks down South like to head to the "Grand Strand"—South Carolina's Surfside Beach. Nicknamed "The Family Beach" by those in the know, this stretch of Atlantic shore is the perfect place to salute the season while soaking in the natural beauty and charm of a truly tranquil oceanfront town. Situated just five miles south of Myrtle Beach, Surfside conveniently places you close to all of the area's attractions and yet seemingly a million miles away from the throngs of tourists. Spend your days on the beach swimming, sunning, and relaxing. Then, hit the mecca of entertainment options in Myrtle, including decadent dining, live theater, award-winning golf, and thrilling rides at the nearby amusement and water parks.
As a family-friendly hotel with an oceanfront address, Surfside Beach Resort is a paradise for the young and the young at heart. Wake to the sound of the surf crashing on the beach below in your room, offering a balcony with lounge chairs perfect for soaking up the salty breeze. Boasting two queen-size beds, a personal vanity sink, spacious closets, in-room coffee makers, mini-fridge, microwave, and free Wi-Fi, your guestroom is the perfect place to relax before you slip down to the outdoor pool and hot tub or to the beach beyond. Come nightfall, you'll want to enjoy a cold cocktail and live entertainment by the ocean at Scotty's Beach Bar.
• Set up a golf package at one of the 90 local courses with Scotty's Golf
• Make a splash at Sufside's Wild Water Waterpark
• Ride the Myrtle Beach Skywheel
• Parasail above the beach with Express Water Sports
• Catch a Myrtle Beach Pelicans baseball game
"Hotel is located in a great spot with three restaurants and two bars right beside the hotel. The beach itself is beautiful and much cleaner than the Garden City Beach nearby... Get the balcony rooms—they are worth it."-- Hotels.com
the fine print
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in
- Reservation Name must match the name on the traveler's photo identification, which must be presented at check-in. Bookings are non-transferable.
- Escapes Bookings are only valid for the date(s) purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; Escapes Bookings are subject to forfeiture
- Escapes Bookings expire on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email. You must redeem your Escapes Booking on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email
- No refunds allowed
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Check-in: 4 p.m. / Checkout: 11 a.m.
- Escapes Bookings must be used in a single visit and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Voucher valid for 4 guests; up to 1 additional guest may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $10 per person per night
- Taxes of 12% and resort fee are not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the hotel property are not included
- Other standard terms and conditions may apply; visit www.livingsocial.com/terms for more information
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms