A Getaway to the Heart of Whisky Country
Muckrach Lodge Hotel & Restaurant • Scotland, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Bijoux Double Room
- Full Scottish Breakfast Each Morning
- Two-Course Dinner on First Evening
- Bottle of Wine If Dining on Second Evening
- Malt Whisky Sampling
Speyside in Morayshire, Scotland is responsible for the bestselling single-malt whiskies on the planet: The Glenlivet and Glenfiddich. Escape to nearby Muckrach Lodge Hotel & Restaurant for a malt whisky-tasting experience and you'll be sure to leave the region in high spirits.
This week's Escape is steeped in good taste: two people will stay for two nights in a bijoux double room at the fine establishment for just £159 (up to a £371 value). Your accommodation is elegantly styled, marrying queen-size bed, en suite, and views of the grounds with essentials such as TV and tea- and coffee-making facilities with freshly ground coffee, water, and biscuits.
Inclusive dining at the hotel yields a daily breakfast each, as well as a two-course evening meal on the first night, and a bottle of wine if you dine on the second. Allow us to give you the measure of the seasonal menu, made with local ingredients wherever possible: expect dishes such as local smoked salmon, rack of local lamb, loin of Tomintoul Estate venison, and chocolate cake with Alvie Estate strawberries.
If you enjoy a good tipple then the area has you over a barrel: part and parcel of your stay is a malt whisky sampling, but if that's not enough, the Speyside Malt Whisky Trail takes in nine distilleries of the roughly 50 in the region. Alternatively, if you prefer a dram of fun, Cairngorm National Park, Loch Ness, and Landmark Forest Adventure Park are all nearby. We'll drink to that.
- This Escape is for two people.
- Stays on a Friday or Saturday night are subject to a £25 supplement, per night.
- Children aged 16 and under may stay for a supplement of £60 per child, per night; the price includes an upgrade to a superior room.
- Dogs may stay at a rate of £10 per dog, with a maximum of two dogs allowed.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge on email@example.com.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
"Although [Scotland] is filled with timeless landscapes and conjures images of verdant, historic golf courses, the country has not stood still."-- Frommer's
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by February 28, 2014
- Voucher excludes 20 December 2013 – 3 January 2014 inclusive and 14-16 February 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- £60 per night, per child, including Full Scottish Breakfast – includes upgrade to Superior Room – Children up to 16 years
- £10 per night supplement for dogs. Maximum 2 dogs - payable directly to hotel
- Wi-Fi included
- Upgrades available; subject to availability. £20 charge applies for Superior room - payable directly to hotel
- Voucher includes: Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Bijoux Double Room, Full Scottish Breakfast Each Morning, Two-Course Dinner on First Evening, Bottle of Wine If Dining on Second Evening, Malt Whisky Sampling
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Please contact 01479 851 257 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2014 • Enjoy By February 28, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 57% savings