Riverfront Treats in a Suffolk Market Town
The Mill Hotel • Suffolk, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People in Riverside Room
- Daily Full English Breakfast
- Two-Course Dinner on First Evening
- Bottle of Wine if Dining on Second Evening
- Seven-Day Availability
In the 18th century, the success of landscape and portrait artist Thomas Gainsborough immortalised Sudbury—a hitherto unassuming Suffolk market town on the banks of the River Stour. Discover the historic civil parish for yourself—all courtesy of this Escape to the sumptuous Mill Hotel.
You and your other half will rest in a lavish refurbished room at the rustic-luxe venue for two nights for £139 (up to a £282.95 value). Relax after your country walk with a hot soak in the bath, before sinking into your double bed and relaxing in front of your large flat-screen television, or planning tomorrow's itinerary with the help of the complimentary Wi-Fi.
There's no need to source your own local produce when you can get stuck into it at the Riverside Restaurant: a two-course dinner is included on the first night of your stay, as is a full English breakfast each morning and a bottle of wine if you dine at the eatery on the second night.
As you step out into the invigorating air, you'll appreciate the first-hand views of Gainsborough's pastoral scenes. Wander further back into the history of the area with a visit to the National Trust's 17th-century Sudbury Hall and Museum of Childhood—simultaneously a decadent ancient manor and an enchanting woodland playground. The hotel's close proximity to Colchester and Bury St Edmunds also affords additional opportunities for local exploration.
- This Escape is for two people with seven-day availability.
- Children under 12 years stay free when using existing beds.
- The hotel is a short walk to Sudbury Train Station and approximately a 30-mile drive to Stansted Airport.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org—be sure to quote the name of the property.
"Located in the centre of the Stour Valley, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, Sudbury is an ancient market town dating back to Saxon times."-- Visit Suffolk
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by December 8, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Children under 12 stay free when using existing beds allowed
- Wi-Fi included
- Upgrades available; subject to availability
- Voucher includes: Two-Night Stay for Two People in Riverside Room, Daily Full English Breakfast, Two-Course Dinner on First Evening, Bottle of Wine if Dining on Second Evening, Seven-Day Availability
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Please contact 01787 375544 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 8, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 8, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 8, 2013 • Enjoy By December 8, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 51% savings