A Warm Scottish Welcome in Dumfries & Galloway
Cairndale Hotel & Leisure Club • Scotland, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Classic Double or Twin
- Daily Breakfast
- Bottle of Wine if Dining in Hotel Restaurant
We've all heard the stories of couples eloping to Gretna Green; now's your chance to whisk your loved one off for your own romantic Escape to Dumfries & Galloway. Whether you come for the history, literature, scenery, or wildlife, you'll fall head over heels when you stay in the pampering comfort of Cairndale Hotel & Leisure Club.
You and your fellow runaway will spend two nights in a classic double room at the elegant establishment for £99 (up to a £245.95 value). Your accommodation marries country-chic style with practicality courtesy of the en suite, TV, hospitality tray, Wi-Fi access, and car parking that are included with your stay.
You'll vow never to settle for less after your inclusive breakfast, which is available in-room or at the Reviers Restaurant, with its retro-chic feel. Later on, you'll receive a bottle of wine when you commit to dining at the informal Sawney Bean's Grill or sophisticated Reivers Restaurant.
There's no need to ride off into the sunset just yet; stick around and make the most of the access to the hotel's leisure facilities—including heated swimming pool, spa pool, sauna, steam room, and air-conditioned gym—that's included with your stay. Alternatively, honeymoon out in the region itself, where you'll discover the Old Blacksmiths Shop in Gretna where couples once wed; the arty town of Kirkcudbright, home to Tolbooth Art Centre and Broughton House; Wigtown, Scotland's National Book Town, when Robert Burns lived; historic sites such as New Abbey Corn Mill, the Castle of St. John, and Dundrennan Abbey; and the flora and fauna of Galloway Forest Park, Mull of Galloway RSPB Reserve, and Cairnsmore of Fleet National Nature Reserve.
- This Escape is for two people.
- September stays are valid Monday to Thursday only.
- This Escape is unsuitable for pets and children.
- October / November stays are valid seven days but carry a £20 supplement for Saturday nights.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org—be sure to quote the name of the property.
"A four-story stone-fronted building from around 1900, the Cairndale is a fine choice with handsome public rooms."-- Frommer's
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by November 30, 2013
- Saturday nights incur a supplement of £20 - payable directly to hotel
- Valid for Monday to Thursday stays in September. October and November, valid Monday to Sunday
- Voucher excludes 4, 5 and 31 October, 1, 2 and 3 November 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a classic double room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- No children allowed
- Wi-Fi included
- Upgrades available; subject to availability
- Voucher includes: Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Classic Double or Twin, Daily Breakfast, Bottle of Wine if Dining in Hotel Restaurant
- Bottle of wine if dining subject to minimum spend of £17.50 per head and available on one night only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Please contact 01387 254 111 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2013 • Enjoy By November 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 60% savings