Award-Winning Cuisine in Suffolk
BEST WESTERN Claydon Country House Hotel • Suffolk, United Kingdom
- One- (£89) or Two-Night (£139) Stay for Two People in a Double Room
- Daily Breakfast
- Three-Course Dinner Each on First Evening in AA-Rosette Awarded Restaurant
- Bottle of Wine if Returning to Dine on Second Evening (Min. Two Courses)
- Late Checkout (Subject to Availability)
When it comes to shopping, Ipswich has everything from high-street stalwarts to quirky independents. Entertainment? Expect a lively arts scene, mainstream and independent cinemas, and relentless nightlife. But what will really satisfy you about the recently regenerated town isn't even the buzzing new waterfront; it's the fact that the place is a real foodie paradise. On the menu: everything from offbeat butchers and individual delis to the AA Rosette eatery at your hotel, BEST WESTERN Claydon Country House Hotel.
Try a bite of this: two gastronomes will stay at the understated establishment for one night for £89 (up to a £183.85 value), or two nights for £139 (up to a £246.85 value); all courtesy of this Escape. You'll savour a stay in a double room that comes complete with en suite, satellite TV and radio, tea- and coffee-making facilities, air-conditioning, and Wi-Fi access.
When it comes to dining, you've got a lot on your plate: daily breakfast is included with your stay, as is a three-course meal on the first night, and a bottle of wine when you dine on the second. You'll fill up on dishes such as char-grilled vegetable terrine, seared fillet of cod, roast rump of lamb, and dark chocolate fondant with white chocolate sauce, from a range of menus that include vegan, gluten-free, and coeliac. It's all in the deliciously contemporary surrounds of a restaurant that promises to source its ingredients locally wherever possible.
Late checkout (subject to availability) at midday leaves plenty of time to get a flavour of your surroundings: try Procter's Sausages, More Than Memorable Cheeses, and Suffolk Food Hall for take-home local fare; then visit New Wolsey Theatre, Christchurch Mansion, Ipswich Transport Museum, Hollywells Park, Ipswich Film Theatre, and Sir John Mills Theatre to sate your cultural appetite; or, get your teeth into Portman Road Stadium, Foxhall Stadium, Area 25 Skatepark, Anglia Indoor Karting, or Suffolk Moto Park if you've more of a taste for adrenaline. Bon appetit!
- This Escape is for two people.
- No availability on Tuesday and Wednesday nights.
- Children under 4 stay free. Additional children can stay in extra bed for £15 per night, per child.
- Cot hire is £10 per night.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at email@example.com—be sure to quote the name of the property.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
"An interesting choice of freshly prepared dishes is available in the smart restaurant, and guests have the use of a relaxing lounge bar."-- The AA
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by November 30, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a deluxe room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Children allowed. All Children Under 4 stay Free. £10 Per Night for Hire of Cot. One Child can stay in extra bed for £15 per Night - payable directly to hotel
- Wi-Fi included
- Upgrades available; subject to availability
- Voucher includes: One- (£89) or Two-Night (£139) Stay for Two People in a Double Room, Daily Breakfast, Three-Course Dinner Each on First Evening in One AA-Rosette Awarded Restaurant, Bottle of Wine if Returning to Dine on Second Evening (Min. Two Courses), Late Check Out, subject to availability
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Please contact 01473 830382 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2013 • Enjoy By November 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 52% savings