A Boating Adventure on the Norfolk Broads
Le Boat •
- Seven-Night Norfolk Broads Boating Break for Up to Eight People
- River Cruisers Fitted with Kitchen, Lounge, and Bathrooms
- End Cleaning Included
It's often said that the gentle pace of a boating holiday is the perfect antidote to the frenetic rhythm of modern day life. If your life has been sounding something like a drum solo recently, then slow down the tempo and take some time to unwind amongst the glorious waterways of the Norfolk broads, courtesy of Le Boat. With prices starting from £510 for up to six people over seven nights, it's a fantastic way to take a memorable holiday with a difference.
You will embark on a seven-night trip on a spacious and comfortably equipped river cruiser. Up to six people can travel in a two-cabin, two-bathroom Admiral, or get up to eight friends with a taste for the water life together in a three-cabin, three-bathroom Emperor. Each cabin contains a double bed or bunk beds, with the couch in the living area also converting into a double bed. The boats are also equipped with a hob and sink, TV/DVD player, CD player and radio, and en suite showers.
You'll pick up the boat from Le Boat's marina in Horning, around 12 miles from Norwich; the boats operate with forward and reverse gears and a steering wheel, so no special knowledge is required. With shallow rivers, no locks, and interconnecting lakes, the variety of routes available are perfect for beginners and for discovering Norfolk's hidden gems. How far you travel is completely up to you, whether you want to explore some of Norfolk's beautiful market towns and traditional boat building villages, enjoy the wildlife on display, or simply while away afternoons moored up on the bank and dining al fresco.
Admiral (up to Six People)
- October 5—£510 (up to a £850 value)
- October 12—£510 (up to a £850 value)
- October 19—£510 (up to a £850 value)
Emperor (up to Eight People)
- September 28—£549 (up to a £915 value)
- October 5—£549 (up to a £915 value)
- October 12—£549 (up to a £915 value)
- October 19—£549 (up to a £915 value)
- Children are welcome.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge on firstname.lastname@example.org—be sure to quote the name of the property.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
"Nature lovers, birders, boaties, and anyone fond of splashing about in the water will undoubtedly want to linger in the county’s most beautiful attraction, the Norfolk Broads."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Option A, B, C: 1 voucher is valid for up to 6 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Option D, E, F, G: 1 voucher is valid for up to 8 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by October 19, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Option A, B, C: Deal based on 6 people occupying a boat for 7 nights
- Option D, E, F, G: Deal based on 8 people occupying a boat for 7 nights
- Boat Damage Protection: Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) All customers must pay a non-refundable Collision Damage Waiver, to fully cover your boat if it is returned damaged, or if there is any accidental damage or injury to third parties. The CDW does not cover loss or theft of, or damage to items of boat equipment or inventory. The replacement cost of any items of boat equipment or inventory will be charged separately. This payment is required when booking your cruise - Emperor £100 for 7 day hire, Admiral £90 for 7 day hire
- Fuel: Your boat is supplied with a full tank of diesel at the start of your hire and you will not normally need to refuel on route. Fuel is an additional cost which you pay locally at the end of the hire. Fuel charges are calculated on a per litre basis. A fuel deposit is required before you depart. At the end of your hire you will be either be refunded the difference or asked to pay any excess as necessary
- Conditions of hire: Hirers must be over the age of 18 years. The minimum number of people required to hire a boat is 2 adults. The number of passengers onboard must not exceed the maximum amount of passengers the boat is licensed for (8)
- Arrival & Return Time: Your boat will be ready to depart for 4pm - 5:30pm. We recommend that you arrive 60 minutes earlier for check-in and instructions. Early Check-in Service is available at additional charge and subject to availability. Your boat should be returned and unoccupied by 9am on your last cruising day. Late Check-out Service is available at additional charge and subject to availability
- Children are very welcome on board the boats. Travel cots for infants can be provided upon request. Life jackets to fit children and adults of are provided on board all boats and it is recommended they are worn, particular by children. However, it is recommended customers provide their own fitted life jackets for children under 2yrs old
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Voucher includes: Seven-Night Norfolk Broads Boating Break for Up to Eight People, Canal Cruisers Fitted with Kitchen, Lounge, and Bathrooms, All Cleaning Included
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly to book, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 0844 463 3595 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 19, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 19, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 19, 2013 • Enjoy By October 19, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 40% savings