Air Cruise the Great West
Mauiva AirCruise • Los Angeles, CA
- A Seven-Day, Six-Night "Western Wonder Experience" Air Cruise Guided Tour for One, Departing from and Returning to Los Angeles (Priced Per Person, Double Occupancy—Minimum of Two Tickets Must be Purchased)
- Departure Dates Include July 22, 29, August 5, 6, 9, 13, 16, 21, 23, 28, September 2, 9, 13, 16, 23, or October 14 ($1,315)
- Day One: Monterey, Carmel; Day Two: San Francisco; Day Three: San Francisco, Sausalito, Muir Woods, Sonoma County; Day Four: Sonoma County, Yosemite, Fresno; Day Five: Fresno, Hoover Dam, Las Vegas; Day Six: Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Bryce Canyon; Day Seven: Las Vegas
- Overnight Accommodations in Four-Star Hotels Each Evening, as Well as Daily Breakfast and Dinner
You no longer need to have your own Gulfstream to destination-hop by way of private plane. With this week's Escape, you will be checking must-sees of the Great West off your bucket list—all via airplane.
Mauvia AirCruise's Western Wonder Experience lets you bypass those long airport security lines (not to mention highway traffic) for seven days while you bounce between Monterey and Carmel, San Francisco, Yosemite, the Grand Canyon, Bryce Canyon, and Las Vegas.
The one-of-a-kind vacation service reaches new heights when it comes to details—from breakfast and dinner to the four-star accommodations every evening (all included). Daily itineraries are scheduled for each of your destinations, including ground transportation and tour guides.
Prices are per person, but double occupancy for the hotel stays each night, so Escapees must go sky-high with a copilot of their choice.
Departure dates to choose from include: July 22, 29, August 5, 6, 9, 13, 16, 21, 23, 28, September 2, 9, 13, 16, 23, and October 14. Every Escape begins and ends in Los Angeles.
Your first stop is Monterey, a seaside city known for its views of the rocky Pacific coastline. Gawk at the humpback and blue whales on your cruise with Chris' Whale Watching Tours and take a joyride along the 17-Mile Drive, one of the most scenic roads in the US.
Afterward, you will visit another majestic landscape, Point Lobos, a state natural reserve, where sea otters, seals, and sea lions can be spotted year round. According to legend, Robert Louis Stevenson was inspired to write his classic novel Treasure Island while strolling the beach near Point Lobos.
On Day two of your Escape, you land in San Francisco for a day of sights, a cruise to Alcatraz Island, and a tour of the jail. The next day, you venture outside the city to the Golden Gate Bridge and Park and the Sausalito and Muir Woods areas. Your day will be topped off with a wine tasting at Sebastiani Vineyards & Winery in Sonoma.
On Day four, after taking off to Fresno, you start your Yosemite adventure with a chance to see the Grizzly Giant. (The aptly named Giant Sequoia is more than 2,000 years old.) After lunch, you will be taken on a tour of Yosemite National Park to see the legendary Half Dome, El Capitain and Mirror Lake.
On day five, it's Vegas, baby!, with a visit to the Hoover Dam and some sightseeing on the docket. Day six will be the day you check the Grand Canyon off your list, before you cruise to Utah to visit Bryce Canyon National Park and Queen's Garden Trail.
And like magic, you are back in Las Vegas for dinner (magic being a high-speed plane, of course). The schedule for the last day of your Escape is up to you: Stroll the slots or hit the shops before heading home to LA that evening.
This Escape is sure to answer the age-old question "why drive when you can fly?"—at a price that's a drop in a bucket.
"Pick the West Coast Tour for a week filled with the beauty of Monterey and Carmel, the hipness of San Francisco, the vastness of Yosemite, the impressiveness of the Grand Canyon, and the naughtiness of Las Vegas..."-- The Nudge
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- All applicable taxes are included in sale price
- Flights are subject to weather conditions
- Voucher cannot be applied towards previous reservations or groups
- Cancellation Policy is as follows: 15 days or more prior to departure will be refunded 100% of the total purchase amount; 8-14 days prior to departure will be charged 20% of the total purchase amount; 1-7 days prior to departure will be charged 50% of the total purchase amount; Same day cancellation or no-shows will forfeit the entire purchase price.
- Baggage Policy: Each passenger may bring one “personal Item” in the cabin, such as a purse or laptop. Roll-a-boards or other small suitcases are not permitted as carry-ons; Standard size carry-on bags will be gate checked as a valet bag; Each guest is allowed one checked bag (not to exceed 20kg)
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 14, 2011 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 14, 2016 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 14, 2011 • Enjoy By October 14, 2011
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings