Country Trails and Warm Welcomes in Rugged Cumbria
Royal Oak Appleby • Cumbria, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay in an Oak Double Room for Two People
- Full English Breakfast
- Pet Welcome
- Doggy Pack Containing Bag of Treats, Ball, and Mat
- Bottle of Quality House Wine If Dining
- Early Check-In
It's all about taking the scenic route when you visit Cumbria—home to the Lake District, North Pennines, Furness Peninsula, and Eden Valley. If you know someone else who enjoys their walkies, bring along man's best friend as well as your favourite human being and Escape to the pet-friendly Royal Oak Appleby.
An overnight stay in an Oak Double Room at the Appleby-in-Westmorland inn is just £59 (up to a £152 value). You're barking up the right tree with an expansive room that's done out in a contemporary rustic style, and fitted out with mod-cons from the complimentary Wi-Fi, flat-screen TV, and iPod docking station.
Either way, you will wake up bright-eyed and bushy-tailed thanks to a full English breakfast for two-legged guests, and a doggy bag with ball, mat, and treats for those on four legs. If you scamper back to the countrified restaurant or canine-friendly tap room for dinner in the evening—previously awarded the title of the UK's Best Leased and Tenanted Pub at the Morning Advertiser's Great British Pub Awards—you'll receive a bottle of quality wine on the house. There is also an extensive menu on offer for your canine chums so that they don't feel left out at lunch or dinner.
Come afternoon, follow your nose along one of the local trails; let yourself off the leash elsewhere in The Eden Valley with one of Wainwright's walks around Howgill Fells; get on the scent of the ten Eden Benchmarks—carved stone sculptures that are also rest stops; or track down one of the many pele towers, fortified churches, or castles in the area.
- This Escape is for two people.
- Stays on a Saturday night are subject to a £20 supplement.
- A second dog is welcome to stay for a £15 supplement.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge on escapes.uk—be sure to quote the name of the hotel.
"[Cumbria is] a place that’s packed with more natural drama and rich history than almost anywhere else in England."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by March 31, 2014
- Saturday stays incur a supplement of £20 - payable directly to hotel
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Additional night available at the reduced rate of £70 (Inc breakfast) if booked at same time direct with the Royal Oak. A £25 (non refundable) deposit required at time of booking - payable directly to hotel
- Third guest in room: £20 per night Inc breakfast - payable directly to hotel
- One dog complimentary. A second dog available at an additional cost of £15 per night. Must be pre booked direct with Royal Oak
- Wi-Fi included
- Voucher includes: Overnight Stay in an Oak Double Room for Two People, Full English Breakfast, Pet Welcome, Doggy Pack Containing Bag of Treats, Ball, and Mat, Bottle of Quality House Wine If Dining, Early Check-In
- To receive the bottle of wine when dining customers must order from set 3 course menu
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Please contact 017683 51463 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • Enjoy By March 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings