A Gourmet Stay in The Gateway to The Highlands
New County Hotel • Scotland, United Kingdom
- One- (£99) or Two-Night (£149) Midweek Stay for Two
- One- (£119) or Two-Night (£179) Weekend Stay for Two
- Double or Twin Room
- Daily Full Scottish Breakfast
- Five-Course Gourmet Dinner on First Evening in Two AA-Rosette Restaurant
- Welcome Cocktail Each
- Late 12 p.m. Checkout
Perth in the Scottish Highlands has an embarrassment of riches when it comes to heritage: castles, museums, churches, and a history crammed with colourful tales. But you don't have to turn back the clock to uncover some of the city's most tempting attractions; see for yourself courtesy of a stay at New County Hotel.
The first stop on your quest for knowledge is this week's Escape: two people will stay overnight at the elegant establishment on a weekday for £99 (up to a £205 value), or a weekend for £119 (up to a £205 value). Alternatively, really delve into the archives courtesy of a two-night stay for two people midweek for £149 (up to a £304 value), or at the weekend for £179 (up to a £304 value). However long you stay, you and your fellow history buff will lay your heads in accommodation that features relaxed country-chic styling, en suite, flat-screen TV, and Wi-Fi access.
We promised you temptation, and it's here and now at Gavin's Bistro Bar, where you'll take your welcome cocktail each on arrival. The real moment for the history books, though, will be when you sit down to your inclusive five-course gourmet dinner each at Opus One Restaurant; the two-AA Rosette eatery whose menu features such dishes as goat's cheese mousse, Aberdeen Angus ribeye, Scottish cod fillet, chocolate brownie with candied hazelnuts, and lemon polenta cake. Each morning will also bring a full Scottish breakfast.
Out and about in the region is where you'll have the good times you wish you could go back to; and thanks to late checkout, you won't have to cut them short. Go back to the past at the incredible Scone Palace, the site where kings of Scotland were crowned, and you can also explore Elcho Castle, Huntingtower Castle, and Perth Museum & Art Gallery. Or, make some brand new memories of your own out and about in the hills, walking, fishing, or golfing.
- This Escape is for two people.
- Children under five may stay in room at no extra charge, depending on room types available; children aged 5 to 12 may stay for a £25 supplement per night.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge on email@example.com—be sure to quote the name of the property.
"[Perth is] ennobled by stately architecture, fine galleries and excellent restaurants."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Must book by 15 September 2013
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option C and D must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by December 20, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Please note the Opus One Restaurant is not open on Sunday or Monday evenings - Residents will be served the inclusive dinner in the Hotel Bistro area if residing on these nights
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double room
- A and C valid for midweek stays only
- B and D valid for weekend stays only
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Children aged up to and including 5 stay free, if using existing beds in room allocated. 1 Child, over 5, may stay, subject to availability, £25 supplement per night is charged, payable upon check in at hotel
- Wi-Fi included
- Upgrades available; subject to availability
- Voucher includes One- (£99) or Two-Night (£149) Midweek Stay for Two, One- (£119) or Two-Night (£179) Weekend Stay for Two, Double or Twin Room, Full Scottish Breakfast
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Please contact 01738 623355 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 20, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2013 • Enjoy By December 20, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings