The Historic Gems of Roscommon
Abbey Hotel • Co. Roscommon, Ireland
- One- (£69) or Two-Night (£109) Stay for Two People in a Double Room
- Bottle of Sparkling Wine and Chocolates on Arrival
- Use of Leisure Facilities
- Late Checkout
- Seven-Day Availability
There's enough history in Roscommon to fill the pages of a dozen textbooks—stories of deposed kings, epic battles, and mythological sites. But why would you merely read about it when you could see it for yourself with a break to the four-star Abbey Hotel, situated in the town itself?
Delve into Irish history and folklore while enjoying modern comforts with an overnight stay for two people for £69 (up to a £158 value), or an extended two-night stay for £109 (up to a £273 value). Housed in a renovated 18th-century manor house, this hotel is nestled in private grounds yet still within walking distance of the town's key sights. In your Double room you'll be transported back to an age of classical refinement (though the en suite bathrooms and TVs are present-day luxuries); and with a late checkout included, you can let time run away with you.
On arrival you'll find a bottle of sparkling wine and chocolates to get things off to a suitably decadent start, and breakfast is also included come morning. The hotel also serves lunches and evening meals in the restaurant, should you choose to dine.
Before you get to exploring, you'll want to ensure you're fully relaxed—good thing this Escape includes use of the hotel's recently-refurbished leisure facilities, from the swimming pool to sauna, steam room, plunge pool, and Jacuzzi. Then, head into town to see how past melds with present. The former gaol (home of former hang woman 'Lady Betty') is now a shopping centre; a 17th-century sessions house is now a bank; and there's a ruined friary and castle on the outskirts of town too.
- This Escape is for two people with seven-day availability until December. December stays are midweek (Sunday to Thursday) only.
- Children are welcome for a supplement of €10 per night, per child aged 3 to 12 years. Children under 3 years stay free. Breakfast included.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org—be sure to quote the name of the property.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
"Roscommon is bursting with historic treasures set in a luscious landscape."-- Discover Ireland
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Not valid on nights of Weddings - please check before purchasing
- December stays: Midweek availability only
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by December 20, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double room
- Upgrades to Deluxe room available subject to availability. €25 supplement per night, payable directly to hotel
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- €10.00 per night per child from 3 - 12 years - payable directly to hotel. Children under 3 are stay free. Includes breakfast
- No pets
- Wi-Fi included
- Voucher includes One- (£69) or Two-Night (£109) Stay for Two People in a Double Room Breakfast, Bottle of Sparkling Wine and Chocolates on Arrival, Use of Leisure Facilities, Late Checkout, Seven-Day Availability
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Please contact 090 6626240 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 16, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 16, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 16, 2013 • Enjoy By December 16, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 56% savings