'Fawlty Towers' Cabaret Performance and Banquet Dining
Down Hall Country House • Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay for Two People
- Full English Breakfast Each
- Interactive Fawlty Towers Cabaret Experience
- Three-Course Dinner
Hapless Spanish waiter Manuel suffered endlessly at the hands of Basil Fawlty; the infamous hotel proprietor. If you want to add a little comedic chaos to your own hotel dining experience then you'll love this Escape to Down Hall Country House in Hertfordshire.
An overnight stay for two people is just £119 (up to a £249 value). Your individually designed room is the perfect place to luxuriate in the kind of style that you'd expect of an English country house.
Prepare yourself for comedy cabaret with a Fawlty Towers theme as you dine on three delicious courses. There will be comic mishaps, manic mayhem, and major mischief throughout dinner. When a rare Siberian hamster goes missing it leads to catering catastrophe in the kitchen and the high-energy show will place you in the firing line of Torquay's most infamous hotelier. With a glorious mix of audience interaction, scripted scenes, and some team spirit competition, you're in for a treat—just don't mention the war. When you wake in the morning things should have relaxed a little whilst you enjoy your included full English breakfast.
You'll find Down Hall among 110 acres of splendid woodland, parkland, and landscaped gardens, nestled snugly in Hatfield Heath, close to Bishop's Stortford. Reachable from central London in 45 minutes, it's the perfect place to put your feet up.
- This Escape is for two people.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org—be sure to quote the name of the property.
"Ornate lounges and galleries are adorned with chandeliers and, incongruously, a few Indian chests and curiosities."-- The Telegraph
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Must book by 30 September 2013
- Available on the following dates: 13th October, 24th October, 3rd November, 8th November, 8th December. Other dates may be available, please call hotel to enquire
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by December 8, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Event is not suitable for children under the age of 16
- In the event the date booked does not reach the minimum number of vouchers needed (20), Down Hall reserves the right to offer you a minimum of 2 alternative dates for your booking
- Valid for 1 night stays only
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double or Twin room
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Voucher includes: Overnight Stay for Two People, Full English Breakfast Each, Interactive Fawlty Towers Cabaret Experience, Three-Course Dinner
- Please contact (0) 1279 731 441 or email email@example.com prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2013 • Enjoy By November 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 52% savings