The Stunning Beaches and Bays of The Gower
Oldwalls Gower • Wales, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People in a King-Size Double / Twin Room
- Daily Full Welsh Breakfast
- Chilled Bottle of Prosecco on Arrival
- Seven-Day Availability
- Children and Pets Welcome
Discover the best of Wales with an Escape to the country's national treasure, Gower: explore the wealth of stunning beaches, rugged landscapes, and top-notch dining opportunities with a luxury stay at Oldwalls Gower.
A two-night stay in a king-size or twin room for two people is £125 (up to a £274.90 value). Located in the centre of the Gower Peninsula—a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty—the recently refurbished accommodation has been designed to the highest specification and includes luxuriously appointed en suite Vogue bathrooms, flatscreen TVs, and underfloor heating.
On arrival, you'll get into the rhythm of Welsh life with a welcome bottle of chilled Prosecco and each morning, you'll awake to a full Welsh breakfast.
Set within its own grounds, Oldwalls is the perfect place to get away from it all, with several private lakes and Three Cliffs Bay just a short distance away—voted Britain's best view. There are a range of beautiful beaches and bays easily accessible from your base including Britain's Best Beach 2013, Rhossili Bay, as well as a wealth of cosy country pubs to hide away in: The Greyhound Inn, for example, is just a short walk away, and offers plenty of hearty grub and local ales.
- This Escape is for two people, with availability for all seven days of the week.
- Pets are welcome at £10 a night.
- Children under 2 stay free when using cribs, children under 3 stay free when using existing beds, and older children stay for £15 with a maximum of one extra child per room; breakfast is charged at £9.50.
- Got a Question? Contact our Travel Concierge at email@example.com—be sure to quote the name of the property.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
"The wonderful and varied landscape of the Gower Peninsula (Welsh: Penrhyn Gwyr) was the first place in Britain to be designated as an 'Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty'."-- Explore Gower
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people must be used over consecutive nights)
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed between October 1 2013 and March 1, 2014
- Voucher excludes bank holidays and school holidays
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double/twin en suite room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- All children under 3 years stay free of charge when using existing beds
- All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib
- All older children or adults are charged £15 per stay.
- The maximum number of extra guests in a room is 1
- Extra breakfasts for children will be charged at £9.50
- Pets are welcome at £10 per night (payable directly to hotel), please mention when booking
- Wi-Fi included
- Upgrades available; subject to availability
- Voucher includes: Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Double / Twin Room, Daily Full Welsh Breakfast, Chilled Bottle of Prosecco on Arrival, Seven-Day Availability, Children and Pets Welcome
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Please contact 01792 391468 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Enjoy by March 1, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 1, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 1, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 1, 2014 • Enjoy By March 1, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
or call our concierge at 0207 763 4600
- 55% savings