Explore the Cultural Heart of Ireland, Galway at The Connacht Hotel
The Connacht Hotel • Galway, Ireland
- Stay for Two Adults or a Family (Room Suitable for Two Adults and Up to Two Children)
- Late 2 p.m. Checkout
- Seven-Day Availability with Rooms Available Up to End of March 2014
Across Ireland, Claddagh rings are recognised as a symbol of love, loyalty, and friendship—so it's appropriate that they originated in Ireland's cultural heart, Galway city. A heady mix of old and new, culture and nightlife, Galway always welcomes with open arms—and you can experience it with a stay at the Connacht Hotel.
Stays for two people or a family (up to two children) in this Galway city hotel in a double or twin room start at just £39 per night (for up to 47% off)—simply select a check-in and departure date. Decor in the rooms is spacious and bright, with contemporary design offering a relaxing environment; easy access to the city centre makes this the perfect base for discovering the Galway's charms. Guests can also make use of the fitness suite, swimming pool, sauna, and steam room, and a late 2 p.m. checkout is included on your final day.
Indulge in a spot of retail therapy near Eyre Square at one of Galway's many boutiques and shopping centres, or take in the views of the River Corrib at the Spanish Arch, the city's other grand landmark. Families can make the most of the close proximity to popular attractions such as; The Aran Islands, Connemara National Park, Kylemore Abbey, Loughwell Farm Park, The Burren, Ailwee Caves not to mention the numerous white flag beaches. For those looking to enjoy the local nightlife, there's everything from bustling pubs with live traditional music to cutting edge bars and clubs to explore.
- This Escape is for two adults and up to two children with seven-day availability.
- Up to two children are welcome to stay at no extra charge (room only), meals will be charged accordingly.
- The hotel runs a kids' club during midterm breaks and school holidays, offering fun activities for children; entry is €6 for the first child and €4 for every child thereafter, per session.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge on firstname.lastname@example.org—be sure to quote the name of the property.
"A thriving, artsy city on Ireland's rugged western coast, Galway still has its winding medieval lanes, but it also has a cosmopolitan core."-- Frommer's
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Your booking is made when you select your dates
- Bookings are only valid for the date(s) purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; Escapes Bookings are subject to forfeiture
- Once booked, your dates are non transferrable and non refundable
- Deal based on double occupancy in a standard room; upgrades available subject to availability
- Up to two children stay free of charge (Room Only), meals will be charged accordingly
- The hotel runs a kid’s club during midterm breaks and school holidays. Entry is €6 for the first child and €4 for every child thereafter, per session
- Check in from 3.30pm; late check out at 2pm
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 091 381 200 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms