Log Cabin Group Hideaway in The Lakes
Brockwood Hall • Cumbria, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Group Stay in Log Cabin Sleeping Up to Four (£169) or Six (£249)
- Two-Course Dinner Each on First Evening
- Buy One, Get One Free Two-Course Dinner on Second Evening
- Bottle of Wine if Dining on Second Evening
- Late 12 p.m. Checkout
- 10% Discount on Local Attractions
- Seven-Day Availability
There's more to the Lake District than stunning scenery—there are cruises, historic castles, and traditional steam railways for starters. Get a group together to experience it all and more with the help of this Escape to Brockwood Hall.
Rest in a log cabin that sleeps up to four for two nights for £169 (up to a £419.35 value). Alternatively, make it the same package in a six-sleeper log cabin when you swoop in with £249 (up to a £579.35 value). Either way, you will stay in accommodation that includes two bedrooms, full bathroom suite, living area with breakfast bar, full kitchen, and patio or veranda, while the six-sleeper also includes extras such as dishwasher and its very own sauna room (subject to availability). Three-bed cabins that sleep six may also be offered.
On the first night enjoy an inclusive two-course dinner each with starter and main, or main and dessert, as well as children's meals. On the second night, you'll receive a two-course dinner free with every two-course dinner purchased as well as a bottle of wine when dining at the restaurant.
Since checkout isn't until midday, there's time to splash around in the heated indoor pool—unlimited use of which is included with your stay. If you'd rather head out though, there's 10% off all those attractions we promised: Windermere Cruises, Ravenglass & Eskdale Steam Railway, Ullswater Steamer, and the Lakeland Motor Museum.
- There is seven-day availability but an £80 supplement applies to stays over half term (October 16 to November 1).
- Dogs are welcome at £35 per pet—two maximum.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org—be sure to quote the name of the property.
"The landscape of the Lakes is as breathtaking as any you’ll find in Switzerland or the French Alps – a sweeping panorama of humpbacked mountains, razorblade crags and scree-covered hillsides."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Valid for Weekday stays only
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by December 16, 2013
- Bookings must be made by the October 31, 2013 for stays up to December 16, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- £80 supplement for stays over half term October 16 to November 1, 2013
- Deal based on family occupancy in a cabin
- Electric is chargeable by the meter
- Voucher includes two-course dinner on first evening (children under 10 eat free both evenings), wine if dining on second evening, late 12 p.m. checkout and 10% discount on local family attractions
- Dogs welcome; £35 per dog (maximum of 2 per stay)
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Additional nights may be purchased directly from the merchant
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly within 7 days of voucher-issue. If the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please call 01229 772329 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 16, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 16, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 16, 2013 • Enjoy By December 16, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 60% savings