The Timeless Peaks and Lochs of the Highlands
Kilcamb Lodge Hotel • Fort William, United Kingdom
- One- (£110) or Two-Night (£220) Stay for Two People
- Daily Full Scottish Breakfast
- Champagne Afternoon Tea on Arrival
- Early 1 p.m. Check-in
- Seven-Day Availability
In its time, the Kilcamb Lodge has been the home of an admiral, a church minister, and a schoolteacher, not to mention a stint as a hunting lodge for the local Highlands gentry. These days, it's found its true calling—as an award-winning hotel, sitting on an unspoilt Highland spot overlooking Loch Sunart, and the perfect place for a romantic retreat.
An overnight stay for two people is £110 (up to a £230 value), or make it two nights for £220 (up to a £388 value). You'll stay in a Deluxe double room with a garden view and inviting, traditionally styled decor. The hotel has been awarded a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for 2013, as well as being named one of the Daily Telegraph's Top 10 Cosiest Hotels in Scotland. An early 1 p.m. check-in is also included to kick off your getaway that little bit sooner.
On arrival you'll be greeted with an indulgent Champagne afternoon tea, and each morning of your stay, a full Scottish breakfast will start your day off right. We heartily recommend the hotel's much lauded restaurant, though, which has been awarded two AA Rosettes for Culinary excellence once again this year.
The breathtaking Highlands landscape is the region's real draw from the islands of Mull, Eigg, Rum, to the Moydart Morvern and Ardnamurchan Peninsula—described as 'almost an island' as it is surrounded by water on three sides. From the red deer roaming the hills to the dolphins and whales that can be spotted off the coast, there's much for wildlife lovers to enjoy as well.
- This Escape is for two people, with availability for all seven days of the week.
- Children aged 10-15 years may stay in the same room for £35, including breakfast (one child maximum).
- Dogs are welcome for £10 per dog, per night (two dogs maximum).
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge on firstname.lastname@example.org—be sure to quote the name of the property.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
"Situated on the beautiful and peaceful Ardamurchan Peninsula where otters, red squirrels, and eagles can be spotted."-- The AA
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by December 20, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Upgrades available: Loch View Rooms (£20 per night), Suite (£80 per night)
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Deluxe King Size Garden View Room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- No Under 10's permitted. 10–15 permitted on Z-bed in same room for £35 supplement including breakfast (1 child maximum)
- £10 supplement each for well-behaved dogs, per night (maximum 2 dogs)
- Wi-Fi included
- Upgrades available; subject to availability
- Voucher includes One- (£110) or Two-Night (£220) Stay for Two People, Daily Full Scottish Breakfast, Champagne Afternoon Tea on Arrival and Early 1 p.m.. Check-in
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Please contact 01967 402 257 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 20, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2013 • Enjoy By December 20, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 52% savings