Hitting the Heights in Snowdonia
Afon Rhaiadr Country House • Gwynedd, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Superior Room
- Full Welsh Breakfast
There's plenty to get up to in and around Dolgellau, Wales: set within Snowdonia National Park, it's the perfect place for cycling, hiking, horse-riding, walking, white-water rafting, and stopping by historic sites; but it's also basecamp for those who dare to climb the legendary Cadair Idris. Pack your kit and start your own expedition to the summit with this Escape from Afon Rhaiadr Country House.
You and your climbing buddy will scale new heights of excitement courtesy of two nights in a superior room for £149 (up to a £300 value). You'll find the accommodation at the country-pretty B&B in peak condition: expect individually styled floral décor; superking bed with memory foam mattress and luxury Egyptian cotton bedding; en suite with rain shower or spa bath, amenities, underfloor heating, heated towel rail, towels and robes; and Wi-Fi access.
This will really rope you in: included with your stay is a daily full Welsh breakfast each in the heritage-style dining room, with its dark woods, elaborate carpeting, and elegant flowered details.
You'll feel on top form after a bracing couple of days here: get involved in outdoor pursuits that make the most of Snowdonia itself, such as taking the ten-mile Mawddach Trail cycle route; visit the Tŷ Siamas centre for Welsh folk music; explore Portmeirion, setting of The Prisoner; turn back time at Harlech Castle or King Arthur's Labyrinth, or with the Corris Mine Explorers; or kick back on Fairbourne or Barmouth's glorious Blue Flag Beaches.
- This Escape is for two people.
- Stays on a Friday or Saturday are subject to a £20 supplement per night.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge on firstname.lastname@example.org.
"The Snowdonia National Park is one of Britain's most stunning natural landscapes."-- The Observer
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Valid from October 1, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by May 30, 2014
- £20 supplement applies for Friday and Saturday night stays
- Once booked vouchers cannot be transferred to another date
- Not valid on Bank Holidays, Valentine's Day, or Mothers day
- Deal based on double occupancy in a superior room with full Welsh breakfast
- Pets welcome by arrangement only - £10 per night
- All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs. All older children or adults are charged £20 per person per night for extra beds. The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1. The maximum number of children's cots/cribs in a room is 1
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Please contact 01341 450777 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 7, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 30, 2014 • Enjoy By May 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings