Myth Hunting in Legendary Loch Ness
Craigdarroch House Hotel • Scotland, United Kingdom
- One- (£99) or Two-Night (£159) Stay for Two People
- Full Scottish Breakfast
- Three-Course Dinner with Coffee on First Evening
- Bottle of Wine If Dining on Second Evening (Two-Night Stays)
- Late 12 p.m. Checkout
- Seven-Day Availability
Just a few days ago, an East Kilbride man photographed an unusual ripple in Loch Ness, which he claimed to be caused by a 15-foot 'solid black object' under the surface. Whether you're a myth-buster or a monster-hunter, discover the mysterious lake for yourself from the comfort of the four-star restaurant with rooms Craigdarroch House Hotel, Foyers.
We've heard tell of an Escape that entails a stay for two people in a standard double or twin room at the luxury establishment for one night for £99 (up to a £214 value), or two nights for £159 (up to a £353 value). According to local legend, your accommodation features countrified décor, en suite, and Wi-Fi access.
This is no hoax: included with your visit are daily full Scottish breakfast, a three-course evening meal with coffee on the first night, and a bottle of house red, white, or rosé wine if you dine on the second night. You can be sure of this much: the menu at the AA Rosette eatery will feature some unbelievable dishes, such as twice-baked cheese soufflé, black pudding with soft poached egg, salmon with creamed leeks and saffron sauce, sirloin steak with chips, and whisky crème brûlée with shortbread.
The story goes that there's plenty to see and do on and around the loch besides a boat trip for some Nessie-spotting, and time to do it thanks to late midday checkout; think the Loch Ness Centre & Exhibition Experience; Inverness Museum and Art Gallery; and Urquhart Castle for starters. Alternatively, a little further afield there's more to discover in the shape of Glenmore Forest Park; the Moray Firth, where you can dolphin-spot from Chanonry Point; and Caledonian Canal Walks. And that's the real truth.
- This Escape is for two people, with availability for all seven days of the week.
- Dogs are welcome to stay for a £10 supplement per dog (max two dogs).
- There is no capacity for extra beds in the room, but additional vouchers may be purchased to accommodate children in neighbouring rooms.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge on firstname.lastname@example.org—be sure to quote the name of the property.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
"The award-winning food is well worth staying in for, with the dining room or newly created lounge bar offering different dining options."-- The AA
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Flights and transfers not included
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by December 20, 2013
- Voucher excludes October 30 - November 6, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Children are accommodated in neighbouring rooms; voucher can be purchased for each Double/Twin room required
- Pets welcome; £10 supplement per dog (max two dogs)
- Wi-Fi included
- Upgrades available; subject to availability
- £30 supplement per night, for Superior Loch View Room; payable directly to merchant, subject to availability
- Voucher includes One or Two-Night Stay for Two, Full Scottish Breakfast, Three-Course Dinner with Coffee on First Evening, Bottle of Wine If Dining on Second Evening (Two-Night Stays), Late 12 p.m. Checkout and Seven-Day Availability
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Please contact 01456 486 400 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 20, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2013 • Enjoy By December 20, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 54% savings