A Trio of Themed Entertainment with Views Across to Edinburgh
The Queensferry Hotel • Fife, United Kingdom
- One- or Two-Night Stay for Two People in Standard Double / Twin Room (Prices from £59*)
- Daily Breakfast
- Three-Course Dinner on Themed Evenings
- Choose; Robbie Williams & Michael Bublé Tribute Evening; Murder Mystery; or Sparkling Afternoon Tea
- Late 1 p.m. Checkout
Between the historic sites, scenic views, museums, and wildlife attractions, there's plenty to do in Fife; but why go out when you can stay in for a murder mystery evening or tribute to the vocal stylings of Robbie Williams and Michael Bublé, courtesy of this Escape to The Queensferry Hotel?
- Two people will stay at the elegant establishment without any of the performances for one night with a sparkling afternoon tea for £59 (up to a £148 value) or two nights for £99 (up to a £243 value).
- The Robbie Williams and Michael Bublé tribute evening for one night for £99 (up to a £155 value) or two nights for £149 (up to a £250 value).
- Or, with the murder mystery event for one night for £109 (up to a £165 value) or two nights for £149 (up to a £260 value).
Whatever you go for, you'll lay your weary Bodies in a standard room that features individual country-chic styling, en suite, flat-screen TV, and tea- and coffee-making facilities.
You'll be Feeling Good after you make the most of the Fife fare included with your stay: daily breakfast is part of all packages, while the no-entertainment option comes with sparkling afternoon tea on one day, and the entertainment options include welcome drink and three-course meal on one night instead; all at the newly opened North Shore Restaurant, with its chic dark-wood, red, and neutral décor.
Those who choose the tribute night can Save the Last Dance For Me as they enjoy the live music over dinner, while murder-mystery lovers will soon be shouting "She's The One!" and pointing the finger as they suss out whodunit A Clan-Destine Death. Alternatively, It's a Beautiful Day to get out and about in the surrounding area; and thanks to late checkout there's plenty of time to discover sights such as Forth Bridge, Forth Road Bridge, The Byre Theatre, Falkland Palace, Kellie Castle, Dunfermline Palace, St. Andrews Castle, Holyrood Palace, HMY Britannia, Edinburgh Castle, the National Museum of Scotland, Deep Sea World, Edinburgh Zoo, and Edinburgh Ghost Tours before you head Home.
- This Escape is for two people.
- Dogs are welcome for a £10 supplement per stay.
- Upgrade to an executive room for a £15 supplement per night.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org—be sure to quote the name of the property.
"Fife's biggest attraction, St Andrews, has Scotland's most venerable university and a wealth of historic buildings. It's also, of course, the headquarters of golf."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by December 20, 2013
- Option C, D, E and F have themed nights included - therefore dates are specific
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Couples only; children not permitted
- Well behaved dogs are welcome for a £10 per night supplement
- Wi-Fi included
- Upgrades available; subject to availability
- Upgrade to an executive room for €15 per night; subject to availability and payable directly to the hotel
- Voucher includes One or Two-Night Stay for Two People in Standard Double / Twin Room, Daily Breakfast, Three-Course Dinner on Themed Evenings, Choose; Robbie Williams & Michael Bublé Tribute Evening; Murder Mystery; or Sparkling Afternoon Tea and Late 1 p.m. Checkout
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Please contact 01383 410 000 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 20, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2013 • Enjoy By December 20, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings