Lake Cruise or Mountain Biking in Windermere
The Ravensworth • Cumbria, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People in Double Room
- Including; Lake Cruise and Fruit Platter in Room (£139), Mountain Bike Hire and Packed Lunches (£149)
- Daily Full English Breakfast
- Tea, Coffee, and Homemade Cakes on Arrival
- One-Day Spa Pass for Both Guests
What's your tempo? Are you the kind of person who saunters through each day, daydreams about tomorrow, and takes a moment to stop and let it all sink in? Or maybe you're the sort who's in and out in a blur, a whirlwind of clothes and essentials whose feet barely touch the ground before your next adventure? Whether your default setting is fast or slow, this week's Escape to the Ravensworth guest house in Windermere will match your perfect pace.
Allow us to catch you up: two speed demons will get a two-night package including mountain bike hire and packed lunches for £149 (up to a £287 value). Alternatively, £139 (up to a £249 value) gets you a two-night package for two people that includes a lake cruise as well as a fruit platter in room. With any choice, you'll be quick to fall for your standard double room, which comes complete with modern en suite and amenities, flat-screen TV with Freeview and DVD player, radio alarm with iPod docking station, and Wi-Fi access.
Here's something worth taking your time over: each package includes not only breakfast each morning in the bright and airy conservatory, but also tea, coffee, and homemade cakes on arrival in the lounge. The bonus here is for couples who are opting for the mountain bike option: their stay also includes two packed lunches on one day to power them through their high-energy excursions.
Whether it's to wind down after a manic day or just amble along at your usual rate, make the most of the spa pass for two people that comes with both types of stay: you'll have access to the gym, swimming pool, steam room, and sauna at the spa and health club that's just a mile away. Here's where the two packages really change gears though: quick-footed types will find that their stay includes one-day mountain bike hire for two, while unhurried sorts instead receive two return tickets for a Windermere cruise. The question is: is it the sprinter or the slow and steady sort who wins your race?
- This Escape is for two adults.
- Friday or Saturday nights are each subject to a £15 supplement.
- Room upgrades are available on request; Four-Poster Room (£14), King / Super King or Twin Room (£24), or Superior Room (£68).
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org—be sure to quote the name of the property.
"Framed by fells and encircled by a wooded shoreline, Lake Windermere is the largest natural lake in England, stretching in a silvery north–south line."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Valid from 1 October 2013
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 adults (not valid for those under 16) (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by December 21, 2013
- Upgrades available on request: Four Poster Room - £7 per night, King / Super King or Twin Room - £12 per night, Superior Room - £34 per night, payable directly to hotel
- Additional room nights bookable on request at 10% of normal rates
- Friday night stay -additional £15
- Saturday night stay -additional £15
- Excludes 19-30 October 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a standard room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Upgrades available; subject to availability
- Upgrade/supplement costs are taken at time of booking and are non refundable. Supplements are calculated per room
- Voucher includes Two-Night Stay for Two People in Double Room, Including; Lake Cruise and Fruit Platter in Room (£139), Mountain Bike Hire and Packed Lunches (£149), Daily Full English Breakfast, Tea, Coffee, and Homemade Cakes on Arrival, One-Day Spa Pass for Both Guests
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Please contact email@example.com prior to purchase for further information if required
- All enquiries are to be by email only
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 21, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 21, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 21, 2013 • Enjoy By December 21, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings