Marco Pierre White Dining in a 16th-Century Country Inn
The Frogmill Inn • Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay for Two People in a Deluxe Double
- Full English Breakfast
- Two-Course Dinner Each
- Cream Tea on Arrival
- Late 12 p.m. Checkout
This week, swap the ready meals and instant desserts for fresh, refined, indulgent fare: give in to the temptation of an Escape to Marco Pierre White's The Frogmill Inn.
Have a little bit of what you fancy with an overnight stay for two people at the Cotswolds venue for £99 (up to a £203.90 value). You and your fellow foodie will sample a deluxe double room at the luxurious countryside inn, complete with king-size bed, desk area, en suite, and elegant yet modern décor such as bare brick and neutral colouring.
Allow us to dish out an amuse bouche: a full English breakfast each isn't all that's included with your stay. When you arrive you'll be treated to an exquisite cream tea to satiate your appetite. But the main event is a real opportunity to refine your palate courtesy of a country pub dining experience: a delicious two-course meal per person.
The digestif: once dinner has gone down, walk it off with a stomp around Cheltenham Spa; there's plenty of time in the morning, too, since checkout isn't until midday. Allow us to whet your appetite for the area: the historic regency town is home to the likes of Snowshill Manor, Chedworth Roman Villa, Sudeley and Eastnor Castles, the Holst Birthplace Museum, and Cheltenham Art Gallery and Museum; there's picturesque nature to take in at Minchinhampton and Rodborough Commons, Slimbridge Wetlands Centre, and Birdland Park and Gardens; or alternatively, get a flavour of modern Cheltenham at the Regent Arcade Shopping Centre, Parabola Arts Centre, or Cheltenham Racecourse.
- This Escape is for two people with availability on Sunday to Thursday.
- Children aged 3 and under stay free; rollaway beds available at an additional supplement of £20 per night. Infant beds / cribs available for £10 per night.
- Pets are welcome for an additional charge of £10 per pet (may vary based on length of stay).
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org—be sure to quote the name of the property.
"The building is rustic and charming; made from traditional stone the hotel dates back to the Doomesday book and is perfect for those looking for a country retreat."-- The Real Critics Guide
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by February 28, 2014
- Voucher valid Sunday to Thursday only
- Voucher excludes 24 December to 2 January inclusive, 14 February, 10-18 March inclusive
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a deluxe room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Children (3 years old and younger) stay free. Rollaway beds available, charges may apply. Children staying free must occupy the parent or guardian's room with existing bedding and may not be eligible for free breakfast (if one is offered). Rollaway beds are available for £20.00 per night. Cots/infant beds available for £10 per night, payable directly to merchant
- Wi-Fi included
- Voucher includes: Overnight Stay for Two People in a Deluxe Double, Full English Breakfast, Two-Course Dinner Each, Cream Tea on Arrival, Late 12 p.m. Checkout
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 01242 822 911 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2014 • Enjoy By February 28, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 51% savings