A Picture-Perfect Break in Pretty Derbyshire
Makeney Hall Hotel • Derbyshire, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay for Two People in an Executive Room
- Full English Breakfast
- Bottle of Wine
- £20 Dining Credit in the Hotel Restaurant
- Seven-Day Availability
There's a reason Mr. Darcy owned half of Derbyshire: not only is it beautiful, but there's also plenty to do there, between stately homes, the Peak District National Park, and various historic sites. Bring your beloved lady or gentleman to see for themselves courtesy of this Escape to Makeney Hall Hotel, in the market town of Belper.
As a show of our good manners, allow us to explain our offer further: an overnight stay for two people in a spacious executive room is just £79 (up to a £170 value). You and your sweetheart will be breathless at the sight of your accommodation: a large bedroom in the main house with expansive lounge area and views of the Amber Valley.
You won't miss your own cook and waiting staff when you try your inclusive full English breakfast at the hotel restaurant; neither will you wonder after them when you return to drink the bottle of wine and spend the £20 dining credit that are part of your package.
These days there are plenty of thrilling ways to spend your time in Derbyshire and the surrounding area: within Belper are the Ritz Cinema and Strutt's North Mill, and just a little further out, Chatsworth House and Haddon Hall at Bakewell, the rolling hills of the Peak District National Park, and even Alton Towers theme park.
- This Escape is for two people with seven-day availability.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge on firstname.lastname@example.org—be sure to quote the name of the property.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
"Belper is a small but lively market town that has its origins as a former Georgian Mill Town."-- Visit Derbyshire
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- £20 supplement applies to Saturday stays - payable to hotel
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed between October 1 and December 31, 2013
- Voucher excludes 23-26 December and 30-31st December
- Once booked, your dates are non transferrable and non refundable
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Wi-Fi included
- Upgrades available; subject to availability
- Voucher includes Overnight Stay for Two People in an Executive Room, Full English Breakfast, Bottle of Wine, £20 Dining Credit in the Hotel Restaurant, Seven-Day Availability
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Please contact 0844 855 9150 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2013 • Enjoy By December 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 54% savings