Experience the Splendour of Inverary Castle
The Argyll Hotel • Argyll and Bute, United Kingdom
- One- (£79) or Two-Night (£119) Stay for Two People
- Full Scottish Breakfast
- Three-Course Dinner on First Night
- Bottle of Wine If Dining on Second Night (Two-Night Stays)
- Late 1 p.m. Checkout
- Seven-Day Availability
Inverary Castle is one of Scotland's most impressive and imposing buildings, and to suit its neo-Gothic style, it also has a ghostly resident. The Argyll Hotel, on the other hand, is a far more commodious place to stay, and you can enjoy both with this Escape.
An overnight stay for two people is £79 (up to a £156 value), or two nights are £119 (up to a £244 value). Designed in 1750 as lodgings for visitors to the castle, it is perfectly located at the gateway to the Highlands, and is decked out in an elegantly traditional style. A late 1 p.m. checkout on the final day means a lie-in is assured.
On the first evening of your stay, you'll each tuck into a three-course dinner fit for a king in the hotel's restaurant, where the seasonal menu draws on the best of fresh local produce. Guests staying for two nights will receive a bottle of wine if returning to dine on the second evening. A full Scottish breakfast will also await each morning.
Included with your stay are two tickets to Inveraray Castle, the ancestral home of the Duke of Argyll and an utterly spectacular sight. The hotel is also ideally located for scenic strolls, situated as it is on the edge of Loch Fyne, although with clay pigeon shooting, golf, horse riding, and fishing in the area, there's plenty to keep active types occupied too.
- This Escape is for two people.
- Availability for all seven days of the week.
- All children under 4 years stay free of charge when using existing beds; children under 2 years stay free of charge in a child's cot/crib.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge on firstname.lastname@example.org—be sure to quote the name of the property.
"Inveraray Castle is a remarkable and unique piece of architecture incorporating Baroque, Palladian and Gothic."-- Inverary-Argyll
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by October 31, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a standard double room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- All children under 4 years stay free of charge when using existing beds. All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs. There is no capacity for extra beds in the room. The maximum number of children's cots/cribs in a room is 1
- Wi-Fi included
- Voucher includes: Full Scottish Breakfast, Three-Course Dinner on First Night, Bottle of Wine If Dining on Second Night (Two-Night Stays) and Late 1 p.m. Checkout
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Please contact 01499 302466 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2013 • Enjoy By October 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings